CHAPTER #52- Work Hard, Play Hard

The Calvin Klein photo shoot took place, before the date that had been set for Jin's welcome back party. The timing was perfect, so that the guys could get everything set up, without her knowledge. Hep had instructions to bring her to Jay's right after they landed back in Seoul. Since it wasn't a big time difference, neither would have jet lag.

"Why do I have to wear this blind fold?" Jin asked Hep again.

Hep smirked, as he put it on her. "Who knows what kind of weird sex games Jay plays."

She laughed, "okay whatever Hep."

When they arrived, he had to help her out of the car and got the luggage from the cab driver. Simon D was waiting for them and he quietly guided Jin to the door. As he opened it, everyone screamed "Welcome Home Jin!" Then off came her blind fold.

"Holy shit!" Jin said in astonishment. She recovered and said, "my party request, I'd totally forgotten! Thanks guys!"

Hep put the luggage in the garage and was the one to wheel the motorcycle in the house, behind Jin. The AOMG guys, stood in a row behind the bike, then Jay and Simon D turned her around.

In unison they said, "this gift is from all of us. It's to remind you we're all family now."

She was stunned and in awe. "Thank you everyone... wow...I don't know what to say. This is so AWESOME!"

Jin hugged and kissed Jay. Then she hugged all the guys, placed the bow from the bike onto Loco, then took the crotch rocket outside. Getting on it, Jin turned the key and flicked the on switch, making the motorcycle roar to life. She rode it up and down the driveway, pure joy on her face. Parking it, she pocketed the keys and came back inside.

Jay announced, "alright let's PARTY!"

Jin whispered in his ear, "I'm going to thank you properly for this later."

"Everyone chipped in. I think that when we perform, that you should dance too."

"Deal. Should I go upstairs and change?" She asked, playing with her hair tie.

Jay grinned, "no you look good as is. Just one adjustment." He took out the hair tie, ran his hands like a comb through it, then her hair fell down loosely. "That's better already." He threw her hair tie into the crowd.

"WTF just fell into my drink?" Elo yelled suddenly.

"Oh damn," Jay said, his hand in a fist covered his mouth.

Jin laughed, and took his hand away from his mouth. Then she pulled him closer by the shirt to lay a deep, hot kiss on his lips. Jay responded, eyes closing like hers and opening his mouth to caress her tongue. It turned into a five minute kiss. It drew everyone's attention and they began a chant to count the seconds. Which turned into cheers and cat calls. Both Jin and Jay started laughing and that broke the kiss. Simon D handed them both drinks; a shot of tequila for Jin and a beer for Jay. He said cheers and pushed them into the crowd. Jay kept his arm around Jin's waist and they said hello to the party goers together.

San-E asked, "who's Jin?"

Loco answered, "she's a trap queen dude and an official AOMG member."

"She sing or rap?"

"Jin's a dancer," Elo clarified.

"That one dancing with Jay?" San-E pointed to a girl.

"Yeah, that's her. She was here for R16, then went home to deal with personal shit. Recently she moved here," Ugly Duck explained.

"She's a dime," San-E said and moved through the crowd towards Jin, when he saw Jay leave her side.

When Jay came back with new drinks, he nudged Simon D. "Is he hitting on Jin?"