CHAPTER #19- Lust Of Gods

Jin spent the next day cleaning the house, refusing to let Jay just hire someone to do it.  Explaining that she had nothing better to do, while he was at work.  He'd said that he was doing some filming for his new music video.  Jay had asked if she wanted to come along and watch, but she declined.

"Have you seen the mess in here?  No, I'll stay and clean up.  Am I making dinner tonight for you and the guys?"

"That will have to wait.  I don't know how long filming will take.  If you get bored just check out my house, since I didn't give you a tour.  The pool out back is heated," he smiled.

"With no close neighbours, I might just have to skinny dip."  She teased him.

"Damn, you're cruel."

"We both have work to do, so go on."

He walked up to her and pulled Jin to him, "if I haven't said it, I'm so happy you've come here. I swear that I'll re-schedule some stuff, so we can spend a day together."

"I told you I won't be a pest and that means no interruptions to your normal life.  Do what you need to, I'm a big girl, I know how to be by myself."

"Okay, are you sure?"

She practically pushed him out of the door, "go on."

"I'll text or call when I get a chance," Jay said as he left.

Jin began the daunting task of cleaning the house.  She went space by space, earbuds in and listening to music. It was late afternoon when she stopped to eat lunch.  Checking her phone, there was no text message from anyone, so Jin continued. The sun began to set, when she realized the house was clean and back to normal.  She had gone everywhere except Jay's room.  He hadn't invited her into it yet, so Jin decided that was off limits until he did.  Her tummy told her it was time to eat again.  

She answered her cell, when it rang. "Mmm...sec. Sorry my mouth was full, how'd filming go?"

"It's dope, I'm just at Dudart. You want me to bring you anything on my way home?"

"No.  Everything is clean now. I know your house well.  Except I stayed out of your room.  So whatever mess is in there, that's up to you."

"Damn I was hoping you'd pick up all my cloths and do the laundry," Jay teased.

Jin laughed, "I'm not your mom."

"Did you take that skinny dip yet?" Jay asked.

"No, I just finished cleaning.  Want me to wait for you?"

"Yes, I'll be back soon."  He hung up, ate and said good night to the guys.

"Don't forget our MMA boxing and work out tomorrow," Ugly Duck reminded.