CHAPTER 8

A/n pov:

Gauri, nitya and swaparna all sitting in gauri's room trying to process everything happened today

Gauri, nitya and swaparna all sitting in gauri's room trying to process everything happened today...after Neel left the trio decided to discuss about today

Nitya: gauri now you have to tell us why you were so surprised to see him? How did you two met?? Tell me Everything

Gauri: nit- nevermind...

Nitya: what nevermind gauri...a stranger comes to your life, save you from getting humiliated, threatened guests, got engaged with you, declares you his fiancé, why tf we nevermind??

Gauri sighed and took a long breath.

Gauri: hold on...first I don't know him..I just met him few days ago..

Gauri told nitya and swaparna everything...

Nitya: woah..love at first sight indeed

Gauri: shut up nitya..you have no idea how rude he was..

Nitya: huh??

Gauri: look I really don't know why he did this...maa but...

She went near her and crouched down

Gauri: mom I swear I don't know him..nor I ever approached him... I don't know what's going in his mind but mom I have nothing to do with this...

Swaparna: gauri it's okay I'm not interrogating you nor I'm AGAINST anything or anyone it's just I don't know how to accept all these things..I'll come to final conclusion only when I'll meet his mother..

Gauri: his mother is kind by nature

Nitya: now how do you know her gauri *raises eyebrows*

Gauri: nitya it's nothing like that...his mother visited our shop to buy flowers that's it! and there I got to know about her..

Nitya: oh I see..

Gauri looked at her ring finger and spoke

Gauri: I can't wear this mom..

And with that she tried to pull out the ring but it didn't even buzzed..in fact from constant rubbing the skin got rashes and gauri hissed

Gauri: ah!

Nitya: gauri what do you think you are doing?

Gauri: I just want to get rid off of this ring

Nitya: chill girl you are overreacting..let it be like that.. it's not eating you

Gauri sighed and looked at her mother

Gauri: mom will you approve this marriage after talking to his mother?

Swaparna: maybe yes gauri..he is not bad as you portray...he stood up for you and made those women shut..but then again it will be your choice...I'll not force you..just don't act rashly..

Gauri pressed her lips in thin line and nitya spoke

Nitya: girl you should give him chance..what if he is the one for you..I know you know nothing about him and he is completely stranger but you can at least try to understand him..

Gauri listened her words carefully

Gauri's thought: oh god what the hell is happening with my life..first his sudden appearance out of nowhere and now sudden change in his behaviour... Something doesn't adds up..I don't know how to say all my worries in front of mom..I don't want her to get worried...it's alright gauri..for mom you have to try..lord Shiva is with you..

Gauri decided to go with the flow and spoke

Gauri: okay..I'm ready to give it a try...

Nitya: yayyyy

Nitya hugged her and gauri smiled

Nitya: I'm so happy for you..

Swaparna also looked at them and smiled

The trio were sharing joy and talking without realising someone was hearing each and everything geting discussed in room...

Meanwhile~

???: Okay I'm ready to give it a try

Neel took out the ear piece and smirked

Neel: level 1 cleared..

He turned around to find sakshi standing there with smile on face..

Sakshi: seems like my son did it

Neel: yes mom.. gauri agreed to give a chance to us...now it's on you mom..

Sakshi: don't worry Neel...I'll handle this very efficiently...just wait and watch tomorrow..

- to be continued