CHAPTER 18

A/n pov:

All the family members were sitting in a hall, planning for grand reception

Sakshi: I'll call printing press tomorrow for the selection of cards..

Karan: I'll inform press and medias to cover the reception party

Sakshi: that's great Karan..

Meanwhile kavya who was listening all these things thought

Kavya's thought: I can't believe they are doing this again...just for their damn plan..if only gauri would had known what's coming for her...

She was thinking when Karan shook her shoulder

Kavya: huh?

Karan: kavya mom is asking something...

Kavya: yes mom...

Sakshi: have you helped Gauri in her outfit selection for reception?

Kavya: n-no mom...

Sakshi: then help her as soon as possible

Kavya: yes mom

She looked down and Karan noticed her behaviour...

" What were you thinking...."

Kavya who was sitting on the bed folding her clothes looked towards Karan .

He walked towards her and sat besides her taking clothes from her

Kavya: Karan you know very well what's happening in this house...is it necessary to plan these everything? Is it necessary to deceive someone for their own benefits?

Karan: what are you trying to imply kavya..

Kavya: you know what I'm saying, mom, Neel,your aunt and uncle , all are using Gauri for their vicious plan..
They could had went straight to Gauri and had asked her to do that then why creating drama...

Also the secrets which our family is Hiding... Do you all have any idea what will happen if Gauri will get to know everything...

Karan: I understand your concern kavya, but you and I cannot do anything in this..

Kavya: you are his elder brother Karan...you could have tried and prevented this marriage..

Karan: why don't you understand kavya, Neel is running sehgal corporation and whatever he decides we have to go according with him..

Kavya: even it takes to ruining someone's life??

Karan went silent at her words and kavya sighs..

Kavya: and what will we do when chitra gets to know about Neel's marriage..

Time skips~

" Yaar Nitya Kam se kam reception me toh AA ja "

( Come on Nitya, at least attend reception)

Gauri who was talking with Nitya whined in response

Nitya: girl I can't even I want to because you know how much I'm occupied by my works..

Gauri: it's just one night party nitya please come..look if you won't come then our friendship is over

Nitya: my goodness, are you threatening me rn??

Gauri: think whatever but I warned you..

Nitya: fine...I'll think about it but don't keep high expectations from me

Gauri: okay okay at least you will think

Nitya: anyways leave all these things, tell me how your first night went..

She asked in mischievous voice and gauri sighs

Gauri: you know Mr sehgal is so busy person that on wedding day, he went office to finish his work..

Nitya: what the hell...on wedding day???

Gauri: I don't know...maybe that's how CEO lives

Nitya: still yaar, who does this on their wedding day? He is not acting cold with you right???

Gauri: No Nitya, in fact he is being caring about me...

Nitya: waah bhai...bahut pyar karte hai tumse...

( Wow..he loves you too much)

Gauri faces becomes red and she replies

Gauri: a-anyways...you will come

Nitya: as I said I'll think about it

Gauri: you have too

Both girls continues talking and laughing not knowing someone was listening their conversation from outside the room..

- to be continued