CHAPTER 20

A/n pov:

|One day before reception|

Gauri was coming back with Kavya while completing her shopping..
On her way, gauri asked kavya..

Gauri : di since when you guys are married

Kavya: we got married three years ago...

Gauri: oh..then you must be familiar with each and everything of the house right?

Kavya: of course gauri...

Gauri: then can I ask you something?

Kavya: yeah sure

Gauri: I saw a room besides store room...Mr Sehgal had prohibited to go inside it...

Suddenly kavya's smile drops and she becomes serious

Kavya: Gauri I know you are curious but don't every mention about that room in front of Neel or anyone...

Gauri: but why di, what's inside? I want to know...are you all hiding something from me??

Kavya didn't replies anything and gauri continued

Gauri: is there something I should have known..?

Kavya looked gauri who was looking at her with pleading gaze...

For a moment kavya felt pity on gauri and was about to tell her everything but she controlled herself because she can't go against her family too...if they have owned this way then there must be a reason...
But deep down she also knows whatever everyone is doing with her, didn't doing right by keeping her in dark

Kavya sighed and spoke

Kavya: gauri it's better if you focus on your married life, there's no point of arguing with that topic...just forget it..

" Agar Neel ko batana hoga, toh wo khud tumne bata dega "

(If Neel has to tell, he will tell you himself)

Saying this she starts looking outside the window while Gauri frustratedly sighed...

Time skips~

Gauri entered inside the room when she saw a girl all dressed up in a bridal lehanga, sitting on her bed making her shocked

Gauri: w-who are you

She asked while stuttering and that girl woke up from her bed and came towards her..

???: you are asking me who I am??

She starts laughing making her confused..

???: I'm the one who should be asking this question that who are you...what are you doing here in my room