CHAPTER 27

A/n pov:

At " PETAL" shop:

Gauri: so you have to do this...

Gauri visited nitya today while carrying that Oasis foam as in this time she can only trust the person is Nitya...

Nitya: okay but it'll take time gauri..

Gauri: I'm ready to wait but still do your best

Nitya: I will don't worry...but gauri are you sure you don't had any misunderstanding?

Gauri: I don't know...I don't know who to trust that's why I want to find it out on my own...

Nitya: sehgals are indeed mysterious as I heard...

Gauri: I'm just hoping it's not what I think...

Nitya: like?

Gauri: nevermind.....

Nitya: hey since when you started hiding this from me?

Gauri: it's nothing, really

Nitya: gauri you can-

Her sentence got interrupted by the ring of her cell phone and she picks the call..

Nitya: hello......rn????...is it necessary...?..okay... okay...I'm coming...yeah yeah I'm coming...

She cuts the call and looks towards Gauri

Nitya: gauri I'll need your help rn, just looks after the shop as my batchmates called me to come at college since we are having demo presentation...

Gauri: it's ok nitya, no need to explain everything

Nitya: I love you gauri for this...

She tooks her bag and ran outside the shop

Gauri: go safely my dear!!

She yelled behind nitya who yelled back saying okay...

Gauri smiled and tied her hair in bun

Gauri: let's get to work gauri...

She put the apron and went towards the counter

Time skips~

A quaint, fragrant flower shop filled with a colorful array of blooms. Soft sunlight filters through the windows, casting a warm glow over the scene.

The bell above the door jingles as it swings open, and a tall, imposing figure steps inside.

Gauri was behind the counter while arranging arranging a bouquet and turns around to greet the customer

Gauri: Good afternoon! How can I help you today?

The man paused to take in the surroundings his cold demeanor softening slightly

Man: Good afternoon. I... wasn't expecting such a lovely place. I'm looking for something... unique.

Gauri: (smiling warmly) You've come to the right place. We specialize in unique arrangements. Do you have something specific in mind?

The man took a step closer, his eyes scanning the shop before landing on Gauri.

Man: Not quite... Maybe you can help me figure that out. What's your favorite flower?

Her eyes lightned up and she replied

Gauri: Oh, that's a tough question. I love them all, but if I had to choose... probably lilies. They're elegant and timeless.

The man nodded and got intrigued at her words

Man: Lilies....I can see why you like them. They're beautiful, but they also have a hidden strength.

Gauri tilted her way curiously and replied

Gauri: That's an interesting way to put it. Most people just see them as delicate.

The man smirked slightly and replied

Man: Delicate things often hide the most strength. It's all about perception....

Gauri: You seem to have a unique perspective. What brings you here today? Is there a special occasion?

The man hesitate for a second but decided to be honest

Man: No special occasion. I was just... drawn in. I don't usually visit places like this...

Gauri: I'm glad you did. Sometimes, stepping into new places can lead to unexpected surprises.

Man: You're right. This place is... surprising. Peaceful, even.

The man tones got more introspective by the time

She smiles and replied

Gauri: Flowers have a way of bringing peace. Maybe you needed that today.

Man: Maybe I did. It's strange... I usually find solace in darker places.

Gauri: Sometimes, light can be more comforting than darkness. It's just about letting yourself see it.

The man studies his face for a moment and replies

Man:  You speak as if you know a lot about finding light in dark places.

She replied while arranging the bouquet

Gauri: We all have our shadows. It's how we grow past them that matters.

He took a step closer and his voice became soft..

Man: You’re... different. People usually avoid talking to me like this.

Gauri meets his gaze and replies

Gauri: Maybe they’re missing out. Everyone has a story worth hearing.

Man: And what’s your story, Miss?

She laughed softly and replied

Gauri: Mine is filled with flowers and sunshine. It’s not as exciting as you might think.

His eyes got soft and he replied

Man: Sometimes, a bit of sunshine is exactly what’s needed.

Gauri: Well, if you ever need more sunshine, you know where to find me.

He nodded reluctantly and replies

Man: I might take you up on that..btw..Thank you, Miss. For... this

He shows her her bouquet and she replied

Gauri: Anytime, Mr. Everyone deserves a little light...

with a final, lingering look he spoke

Man: I'll see you again, Miss...

Gauri nods and man leaves the place while Gauri went back to her work..

- to be continued

And thank you Afla__01 for the helping me out! 🥹🫂