CHAPTER 17

A/n pov:

|At Neel's bedroom|

Gauri entered while putting her suitcase at it's place and closed the door

Neel didn't came with her since he got some urgent work to do..

Signing she sat on the bed while removing her viel and closed her eyes..

Her life took a different turn and now she is binded up with responsibilities of being a wife...

Gauri: you are not single anymore gauri.... congratulations to you for starting a new life...

She smiled and touched her nuptial chain

Gauri: I'm so lucky to have someone like him..

Meanwhile~

Neel was sitting while drinking his wine non-stop along with his friend jay

Jay: Neel just stop it, you had drank too much..

He bitterly chuckled and continued sipping his wine..

Jay: damn it you..

Jay tried to snatch his wine but Neel spoke

Neel: not today Jay...let me drink to the fullest

Jay: * sighs* I just don't understand why are you even here...you should be with your wife today...

Neel: wife.....?

Jay: yes your wife Neel...you are married....

Neel: marriage....I have now started hating this word more than before...

Jay: Neel I know whatever happened with you, you didn't deserved that but you can't just hold it for rest of your life right? Sakshi aunty had given you another chance to live your life..

Neel: I never asked for this chance jay...this marriage will be nothing but torture for me..no matter what I won't be able to fall in love again...

Jay: but what about gauri Neel? She trusts you so much, I know she is related with-