Glamrock Freddy x reader

Glamrock freddy looks at y/n
"Hey bbg u wanna join the show so my fazfans can see u"
"YESS FAZDADDY!!"
Y/n goes on stage and just dances like a sim and a roblox character at the same time
"So fazfans this is my fazgirlfriend! What should we do to her?~"
Gregory appears and says "Give her a big kiss!" with a devilish smile
"Superstar says we should give my fazgirlfriend a big kiss! Do you guys agree?"
Glam daddy says like dora the explorer but with his voice so just imagine it idk
"YESS!!"
All of his fazfans scream of joy
"Y/N are you ready to be kissed?"
"YASS FAZDADDY!!"
Y/n dances like a roblox character and sim again.
Glam daddy walks over to Y/N and gives her a big kiss and accidentally sucks her up like a vacuum cleaner.
"Aww dang it"
All of the faz fans are frozen, except for our evil superstar, Gregory.
Vanny comes out of the corner and starts going on a killing rampage and kills all of the children, who are screaming out from pain.
Grandpa trap comes out (of the closet) of the corner as well and says,
"Thank you Gregory for your help"
He laughs mischievously.
"You are welcome Scrap dadd-"
Glamrock Freddy smashes Gregory like a bug and then does it to Vanny and Scrap daddy.
Glamrock Freddy turns into a floating magical wolf kitty princess & teams up with a floating magical wolf kitty princess voldemort to destroy the world.
They also make love and adopt 3 children who are, 1. floating magical wolf kitty princess baby voldemort (from loki fic), 2. Dora the Explorer (from harry puta fic), 3. Aspen (From harry styles fic) and they all are a big happy (?) family together and destroy the world.