Chapter 16

"I'm fine," Blythe giggled as Paxton inspected her arms. "Really, I am."

It had been a few days since the car accident. Denver, Paxton and Josiah were coming over to her place for dinner. She was happy to see them. It felt like a clean slate, not that it wasn't before, but there was something different, a good change.

"And no more headaches?" Denver asked.

"No more," she confirmed, squirming away from Paxton. "Josiah was worse off than me. Go inspect him."

"They already did," Jo answered. "Multiple times."

"Alright well, there's beer in the fridge, and I already ordered us pizza."

"And wings?" Paxton asked.

"Of course, Pax," she smiled. He gave her a sweet kiss, following Denver to the fridge.

Blythe moved over to her chair, pulling a blanket over her lap.

"You got a second chair," Paxton noticed, plopping on the couch next to Denver.

Blythe smiled. "I wanted there to be comfy seats for all of us. One person always gets stuck on a dining room chair."

"You're the sweetest," Josiah cooed.

Blythe watched Paxton's eyes catch Denver's. Denver leaned over, gripping his chin, pressing his lips firmly to his.

Blythe couldn't pull her eyes away from them. It always turned her on, seeing them together. This kiss wasn't innocent, either.

Paxton let his hands roam, stroking Denver's chest. Blythe could see his chest heaving.

Paxton's hand went further, palming the front of Denver's jeans. Denver pushed his hips into the touch.

Paxton unbuttoned Denver's pants, gripping Denver through his briefs. Denver pulled away from his lips to curse lowly.

Paxton sank down to his knees.

"What are you doing?" Denver asked quietly.

"I want to suck you off," Paxton grinned. "Can I?"

Blythe pulled the blanket from her lap. She was getting hot, flushed from head to toe.

Paxton helped Denver pull down his jeans and briefs, leaving him bare and rock hard on the couch.

Paxton gripped Denver's length, giving it one long pull up, and then back down. Denver threw his head back with a breathy curse.

Paxton licked the tip, before sinking his mouth lower. He was able to swallow an impressive amount before he pulled back, using his spit to help slicken as he stroked Denver where his mouth couldn't reach.

Josiah stood, sitting on the couch next to Denver.

"Let me help you out, cowboy," Jo said, smirking briefly.

Josiah gripped Paxton's hair, lowering his mouth further until Paxton gagged. Paxton didn't seem to mind though, letting Josiah roughly guide his head up and down.

"Fuck," Denver gasped. "So good, Pax."

Paxton pulled away, and Josiah relaxed his grip.

Paxton looked right at her. Her breathing had become labored, and she was mesmerized.

"Come here, Bee," Pax encouraged.

She was happy to join, sinking on her knees next to him. "I've never done this before."

"It's okay," he smiled. "It's not hard. I'll show you."

She gripped Denver's cock, wrapping her fingers around it like she had seen Pax do. She slid her hand up and down.