Chapter 21

A day later, Blythe was in a rocking chair on the back porch reading her book, and enjoying the sounds of the ocean.

Everybody was scattered. Paxton had been trying to paint the stunning sunset, and Denver and Josiah had been sitting on the beach with him, but Blythe was enjoying the rocking chair way too much to move.

It felt amazing to relax, to have absolutely nothing to accomplish and just enjoy the moment.

She and Jo had made a great dinner. They had bought some fresh shrimp from the market that they made.

The timer beeped, and Blythe stood up, checking on the brownies she had baking in the oven.

"I thought I smelled something good," Denver said, entering through the back door followed by Jo.

"I heard if you go out on the beach with a flashlight, you can look for ghost crabs," Josiah said. He reached into the fridge for another beer. He popped it open with a bottle opener that was laying on the counter.

Blythe smiled. Jo had really been trying to live out his inner child, and she loved it. He was so energetic and excited.

"Did you leave Pax out there in the dark?" she asked.

"He was packing up," Denver said. "His painting was absolutely stunning. I have no idea how he pulls them together so fast."

"I'm extremely talented," Paxton said with his arms full of art supplies that he set down on the dining room table. "What's going on here?"

"Bee made brownies," Denver said.

Josiah turned from where he was resting on the counter. He looked her over, sensing something. "What's up with you?"

She smiled a little, feeling the heat run up her neck.

"Nothing," she admitted softly, before reconsidering. How exactly did she tell them that them looking absolutely irresistible made her want to jump their bones?

"It's just - I appreciate the break you gave me today after Sunday night, but we're on vacation, and-"

Jo chuckled, deep and dark. He stepped closer, forcing her to look up at him. "Our poor baby. We were trying to be considerate. You don't want us to be considerate, honey?"

"Please kiss me," she whispered.

He gripped her chin roughly, pressing his lips to hers. It was frantic, urgent, and she melted against his rough hold. He hooked his arm around her waist, holding her in place.

"Wait," she said, pulling away. He kissed her neck.

"What is it?" he asked. "Are you okay?"

"I have something I want to try," she admitted quietly, looking at Denver and Pax who were relaxed, watching her. She could feel her breath catch, becoming aware of the rise and fall of her chest.

Josiah gave her such a sweet smile. "Relax. It's okay, Bee. It's just us. We're open to anything."

She slipped out of his hold, going upstairs to her bag, and finding what she was looking for.

The three guys followed her up, watching her curiously.

Denver took her hand, loosening the grip she had on the butt plug.

"I bought a few different sizes," she admitted. "Because I would like to take two of you at the same time eventually."

Denver kissed her forehead. "Thank you for letting us know. All we ever want to do is make you happy, and we have been cautious about what we suggest in fear that you would be doing it just for us."