⚓︎ intro + disclaimer ⚓︎

I am way too creative for 9 to 5

-Eleanor Bradshaw

⚓︎

Eleanor Bradshaw was always seen as a ray of light to her mom and older brother following Goose's untimely death.  She always connected instantly with those around her.

One such person happened to be Jake 'Hangman' Seresin, much to her older brother's dismay.  Meeting by chance at a wedding and reconnecting when Jake is reassigned to where she lives, the two realize just how much they instantly connect.

So they give it a chance, again to Bradley's dismay.  But every relationship has its ups and its downs, Jake and Eleanor's relationship is no exception to that.

Not too long after they both suffer a great loss together, Jake is recalled back to Top Gun for a special detachment.  Eleanor comes along and comes face to face with people from the past and her older brother.

Jake and Eleanor's relationship is put to the test with the stress of the mission and coping with their loss in their own separate ways.  Will the loss and stress be too much or will they be able to anchor each other down?

⚓︎

DISCLAIMER:

I don't own the rights to Top Gun.  This is a fictional piece of writing and all characters not in the original Top Gun movies are the only thing I own!

Slight trigger warning for the book.  Will post in chapters where it's needed.