Chapter 22

Jess's POV

I walked back to the car with Kian, Matt, and my new puppy when I opened the door Johnson gave me a questioning look and asked,
"Did you steal a dog babe?"
"No silly Kian gave it to me as a surprise along with Matthews acquaintance." I informed.
"Oh I see." he laughed.
I smiled and turned on the radio.
"OMG!" I squealed, "I LOVE THIS SONG!"

I turned up the volume and started jamming to Shut Up and Dance With Me by Walk The Moon.
All the guys started laughing at me which caused me to laugh. And soon enough the guys joined in on my horrible singing all the way back to the hotel.

"So what should I name her?" I asked while we were in the elevator on the way to Kian and Matt's room.
"Name her Kiana!" Kian suggested.
"I'm not naming her after anybody so hold your thought Matthew." I laughed and Matthew sighed.
"Name her bubbles!" Matt declared
"How about you name her Star." Johnson added.
"No name her Diggi." Kian said.
"Why Diggi?" I asked Kian
"Cause its kinda like Digi and I have you the dog right before tour!" Kian said proud of his answer.
"I like it! my new baby's name is Diggi." I smiled and hugged the puppy sleeping in my arms.
We finally found their hotel room and went inside. I helped Kian and Matt unpack a few things and then went to play with Diggi.
I didn't sit down for long when I heard a knock on the door the guys were to busy talking an fun packing to hear it so I got up. I opened the door to find Nash, and Luke.
"Umm can I help you?" I asked confused as to why they are hear.
"We have come to A see the new puppy and B tell you our sleeping arrangements on the bus." Nash responded
"Okay so what are the arrangements?" "Me, Luke, Mikey, Twaimz, Rickey, Ricky, Kian, Matt, Jack, Jack, Skate, and you are in one bus and the rest are in another. Also we get to pick whatever bunk we want."
"That's cool! So you still wanna come play with Diggi?"
"HELL YEAH WE DO!" they both yelled at once.
I laughed and wanted the boys run to the happy puppy. Oh how I love life right now.