Epilogue

~4 years later~

Jess's POV

Today I was walking down the isle it felt weird but I knew this what I wanted.

"Hey Jess they need you in five minutes." Jenn said walking in she was my maid of honor. My other bridesmaids were, Lauren, Andrea, Lox, and Madison.

"Okay I'll be done in a minute."

I heard a knock and then a guy speak

"Hey ba-" I interrupted him and slammed the door shut then said

"It bad luck to see me before the wedding."

"Awe I wanted to tell you that you're gorgeous."

"Awe that's so sweet."

"Oh and do you know where Matthew is I can't find him."

Matthew was his man of honor and Jack, Nash, Cameron, and Taylor were his groomsmen.

I was so nervous to walk down that isle today it's just what if we fight and he just doesn't love me anymore. I finished putting on my shoes then walked outside to see everyone lined up in order of how they are walking. I am having Kian walking me down the isle since he is my best friend I mean brother. We've become inseparable these last two years we do everything together. Me and Jenn are the same way, that's why she is my maid of honor.

I walked down next to Kian and he looks at me and his eyes start to well up.

"I can't believe you're getting married." He said wiping his tears.

"To be honest me either." I laughed.

"But you made the right choice. I'm proud of you." he said talking about the one thing I've been trying to forget. I feel so guilty but I knew I had to do it.

"Thanks Kian."

Right then the music started playing and people were walking down the isle and to the platform in the grass. I was now officially the next person to walk. As I was walking I saw my future husband standing there with his bright blue eyes staring at me. I smiled he just made me so happy. I separated with Kian and walked up the platform.
I was face to face with him.

"Hi" I giggled

"Hi"

~time skip~

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

We kissed and went back inside for the after party.
Matthew walked up to me.

"Congrats Mrs.Grier" he smiled

"Thank you Mr.Espinosa" I laughed.

"Do you know if Jack is still depressed."

"He's not he realized you made the right decision and now he's going to try putting himself out there again."

"Thanks goodness."

"You look beautiful as always my gorgeous bestfriend."

"Awe thanks hey I'll meet up with you late I'm gonna go by Hayes."

I walked of by Hayes and intertwined our finger

"Hey love." He said

"Hey! So are you ready for our first dance." I asked kissing him on the cheek.

"Yes and I'm so glad it's with you."

"Me too."