Chapter 15

Jess's POV

I answer the phone instantly got angry.
"Hey Jess." Hayes said acting as if nothing happened.
"Don't play stupid." I boiled with anger.
"Jess," Hayes sighed "can I talk to Emily."
"Why should I let you talk to her so you can stop on her heart?!" I raised my voice.
"N-"
"You know what Hayes I have to go."
I hung up the phone and swung open the door to the house. I went to the couch and saw Emily wasn't there. I looked around the whole house and nobody was home. I looked down at my phone and saw my texts blowing up. They were all from Kian and all consisted of the same urgency.

Kian🙈😂(7)

Jess get to the hospital ASAP

JESS!

JESS COME TO THE HOSPITAL IT'S EMILY

JESS EMILY IS NOT WELL

JESSICA SMITH GET YOUR ASS TO THE HOSPITAL!

I SWEAR IF YOU DONT ANSWER ME IM GROUNDING YOU

WHATEVER JESS OBVIOUSLY YOU DONT CARE YOUR FRIEND IS DYING!

The last message really caught my eye. I wonder what happened while I was gone. I mean it wasn't that long just 15-20 minutes.
I grabbed my keys once again and went to the ever so familiar place. The hospital. I was driving and then saw my phone light up. I picked it up and saw that Hayes has once again contacted me to try and get a hold of Emily. I looked at the message and saw he was trying to ask why Emily won't answer. I furiously picked up my phone and texted Hayes that my best friend was most likely in the hospital because of him. I threw my phone in the back seat so I wouldn't get distracted again and sped down the highway towards the hospital.

Hayes's POV

I received a text from Jess just minutes after I sent her one. It was in all caps with about twenty exclamation points.

From Jess ✌

HAYES YOU NEED TO STAY AWAY FROM EMILY FOR A LONG TIME SHE IS IN THE HOSPITAL AND ITS PROBABLY ALL YOUR FAULT JUST LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well then I guess someone isn't happy. Then I kept rereading the text. OH MY GOD! Emily is in the hospital. This is like Jess all over again. God I'm so stupid. It's always my fault people are in the hospital. I'm just a grenade waiting to explode. I don't know what I did that's the thing. I guess I'll find out but for now I'm going to the hospital.

~At The Hospital~

When I arrived I ran to the front desk and asked for Emily's room. The lady said it was 126. I ran down the hallway and saw Kian, Jc, Ricky, and Jess.
"What are you doing here Hayes I told you to stay away." Jess growled.
"I'm here to see my girlfriend Jess." I snapped.
"Emily is so not your girlfriend after what you did."
"Oh really? What did I do?"
"You kissed another girl Hayes and she saw!"
"It was mistake! Please! Let me see her!"
"Fine. But you only get two minutes."
"Wait can you tell me what she did first to get herself in the hospital."
"She cut."