Chapter 1

Jess's POV

Today was the day we were moving to Cali and saying goodbye to Indiana. Honestly I'm happy to be moving its so cold out here and I would like to be somewhere warm. Cali also has more job opportunities which I'm looking forward to. Honestly I don't think moving won't be that bad I mean I will get to see Kian since I haven't seen him in forever. But a few of the old magcon boys are staying at his house for a week and it just so happens to be the week Lizzie, Kayla and I are staying. I don't haven't anything against the guys I'm just not prepared to see them.

~1 Hour Later~

I checked the time and we only have 30 minutes til we need to leave so I should get my bags ready. I grabbed my last bag and brought it down to my moms car since she will be driving us. We all got in the car and headed to the airport leaving Indiana behind. I am so ready to leave.
We arrived at the airport and said goodbye to my mom. Of course she was crying and didn't want to let us go but she eventually did.

~After Flight~

I walked out of the plane with Kayla trailing behind me and Lizzie in front of me. We were trying to get through this huge crowd of girls which seemed like we were trapped. I looked around trying see who or what they were screaming over. Then I saw them. I never wanted to see them again. Not now not ever. Of course they would be here. I mean ya it's a public place but seriously the same day and time we arrive us the same for them too. It's like I'm meant to run into them. Well I don't want to. The only social media famous person I want to see is Kian. I haven't seen him in ages. But he will be picking the girls and I up from airport. Which he should be here any second. Minutes passed and Kian still wasn't here. Did he forget? one thing was for sure was that the guys were coming over. I had no idea if they recognized us but I'm hoping they didn't. I turned myself around as they were walking over and looked at my feet. I really just want Kian to show up. I looked down at my phone one more time and finally saw a text from Kian he said he will be here in 2 minutes. We started walking towards the door. My phone went off and it was another text from Kian he said he was here. I saw Kian and ran up to him giving him a big hug. I'm thinking I may like the Cali life but the guys were too close for comfort.

I hope you guys like the sequel I'm going to try my hardest to make it the best it can be.

Stay Beautiful💘