Chapter 21

Jess's POV

Who knew that I would have so much fun on this tour it only been a few hours but I'm having the time of my life. Plus in an hour we are going to get our bus bunk arrangements and we will go pick up Kian since he will be arriving shortly to the airport. I really can't wait to see him it feels like its been forever when in reality it was only a month.
Anyway I've meet so many people so far like Luke Korns, Twaimz, Mikey Murphy, and so many more! I'm just excited to have more friend than the magcon boys and old O2L. To be honest it refreshing to have new faces ya know? Change is good.
I got up from where I was seated and walked over to Jack. He said that Gilinsky may be joining us but if he does he'll bring Madison which me and her are pretty cool now. Of course we aren't best friends but we are pretty close, I still have so trust issues though. Ugh I can't wait til tomorrow! the first tour date! it's so exciting and I get to do it with the people closest to me.

~1 hour later~

Jack and I are driving to go pick up Kian from the airport. He called saying he just got off and that he needs to get to baggage claim. But he has time Jack and I won't be there for 10-20 mins. By the time he finds his bags we should be there. But ugh am I so excited!! I've missed my Kiki and I heard he has a surprise for me which normally I hate surprises but I'll be getting it when we pick him up.

I was playing Dumb Way To Die 2 when somebody grabbed day shoulder. I was so scared I shot up and spun around to see who it is. When I saw who it was I let a breath go I didn't know I was holding and hugged him.
"I missed you so much Kian." I said wiping my tears.
It may have only been a few months since we've seen each other but I can't live without him.
"I miss you too Jess. And I bet you are dying on the inside waiting for your surprise." Kian laughed
"Hell yeah I am!"
"Well I actually have two do close your eyes."
I closed my eyes and felt two strong arms embrace me. Is his surprise a hug?
"You can open your eyes now" a voice said it didn't sound like Kian's but it was familiar, I just couldn't pin point it. I opened my eyes and screamed.
"MATTHEW!" I leaped in his arms and hugged him so tight I'm sure he couldn't breathe.
"Hey baby face." Matt smiled.
I looked at Kian and have him a questioning look.
"So is my next surprise going to be human too?" I laughed.
"Nope but you'll love it." Kian said.
I felt something being placed in my hands it was soft and furry. Oh boy.
I opened my eyes to see and husky puppy in my arms and its the cutest thing I've ever seen.
"OMG! Kian thank you so much but you didn't have to get me a dog!" I said astonished.
This trip just got a whole lot better.