Chapter 23

Jess's POV

"WELCOME CHICAGO! DIGITOUR HAS STARTED! ARE YOU READY TO GET TURNT!" The announcer screamed. The crowd roared.
"HERE COME YOUR BAES MATTHEW, LUKE, AND JESS!" We walked on stage and waved to the crowd.
"How are you guys?" Matthew asked as the crowd chanted our names.
"I love you!" a few people in the crowd yelled.
"Awe I love you too." I spoke into the microphone.

The rest of the show went by fast and I had so much fun!
Luke did the work with Alex from Target and so many things happened today was great I had the most fun I've ever had in a long time I just can't wait for the next stops.

~3 weeks later~(sorry I'm to lazy to write the tour)

I can't believe the tour is over I feels like just yesterday I picked up Kian and Matt from the airport.

Anyway Jack and I are back home but I really miss the guys they may be 20 minutes away but we all have things going on in our lives and sometimes friends have to wait. Like Kian is finishing up his 2nd movie ever and I'm so proud of him! Nash and Cam are doing final touches to The Outfield. And so many other have things planned. When I think about it, it actually breaks my heart. I feel like we are all drifting but at the same time we are so close. I don't know if its because I'm used to spending time with them or not but I declare a hangout and pronto!

"Um Jess where are you going?" Jack question as I was grabbing my coat.
"I am going to a place by that one.... okay I have no idea but I want to hangout with everyone. I miss them and I miss how it used to be. Hanging out everyday. We never left each others sides." I smiled thinking about when I first moved here.
"Jess I know its hard but how about we invite over a few people and have them spend the night we do have and extra bedroom and a fold out couch."
"Okay but who will we invite I mean Kian is filming and Matthew is in Virginia visiting family. I have no idea what the others are doing."
"So we send out a group text ask what they are doing but only a maximum of six."
"Three girls three boys?"
"Yupp."
We sent out our individual group messages and didn't tell each other who we picked. This shall be an interesting night.