Chapter 8

Jess's POV

Matt was attempting to pull me downstairs to see the guests but I honestly did not want to see Hayes. I mean why would I, he caused me to cut myself which I probably could've handled my emotions in a different way but its in the past I can't undo it. Right now I'm about halfway down the stairs because Matthew is wayyy stronger than me so I'm hanging on to a bar that holds up the stair rails.
I was really struggling hanging on because my hands were slipping I tried to reposition them but Matthew took that as a perfect time pull me down the rest of the stairs.
"Matthew I'm going to kill you!" I yelled once he let go of my ankle.
He doesn't understand how much I'm hurt. I don't care if he thinks it stupid or anything but one thing is for sure that boy is going down. I got up from the floor face to face with Matt once he finally saw how angry I was he started running, but lucky for me I can run faster. He may have been on football but I was on track for 4 years. I was also the fastest runner in every competition. So if was pretty easy to catch up to him. I tackled him to the ground.
"Really. You tackled me, we both know I'm the stronger one so I suggest you get off me." Matt said with a smirk.
"Not a chance Matthew you may be stronger but I'm going to win this battle." I said confidently.
"Oh yeah? How?"
"I really don't know." I laughed.
"You want to know what we should do?"
"What Matthew?"
"Go in the pool."
"No way I'm going in the pool it's freezing."
"Well if you aren't willing to I guess I'll have to make you go in the pool."
I slowly got up and started running around the house. When I thought I lost him I hid in the storage closet.
"Where did she go?" Matthew asked Kian who blew my cover by pointing to the door. Yes there are little holes in the door so if Matthew passed he could see me but I didn't expect Kian to blow my cover.
The door got open and Matthew, Jc, Kian, and Ricky were all standing there. I had nowhere to run this time. They all grabbed me and picked me up. I tried getting out of their clutch but man they are strong. They opened the patio door and walked over to the pool, next thing I know I'm soaked.
"Will someone help me out!" I screamed plotting revenge.
Matthew and Kian started walking over. Perfect.
They both stuck out their hands and I grabbed them and pulled them into the pool. I was laughing so hard and it was even that funny but I was dyeing.i climbed out and ran in the house locking the door. I went up to my room and showered since I didn't want to sleep smelling like chlorine. I changed into a pair of Kian's sweat pants and a black tank top. I walked back downstairs and went to hug everybody, correction some people goodnight. I walked up to Jc and gave him a huge bear hug.
"Good night Cloud." I giggled
"Night Loser." Jc stuck his tongue out at me.
I then walked over to Kian since the guys let him in.
"Night Kiki." I smiled.
"Night Jess." Kian hug tighter then let go.
I moved on to Matt then Ricky and went upstairs. That hole time I was down there I felt holes being burnt into the back of my head from Hayes's eyes. Man I hope we never have to see each other again.