Chapter 6

Hayes's POV

I was scrolling through twitter when I came across a picture of Jess and Kian sleeping together. I will admit I was jealous but that doesn't change the fact she ignored me for five years after she ran out of magcon. She broke my heart and its hard to recover from that. It's like she led me on only to break me down. But now I'm dating somebody who I should've dated in the first place Madison Beer. She's beautiful and talented. She's everything I could've asked for.

Jess's POV

I watch as a ton of hate comments roll in from the tweet Jc posted. 2 hours ago everything was fine but now all of the sudden something happened which made everybody send hate. I was enjoying my fun day up until now. I couldn't look at the screen anymore so I set my phone down to try an keep myself in a happy state.
"So Jess where to next?" Ricky asked talking like a white girl.
"Malibu beach baby!" I laughed at myself for a horrible white girl impression.
Soon enough the whole car was joined in on the laughter. I'm glad I have these boys. I may not have known some of them that long but they are family and I could never replace them with anyone better.

~TheNextDay~
Jess's POV

I still wanted to know how all the hate started. I know not everybody loves me but still I never get hate. At that moment Jc walked in the guest bedroom.
"Something bothering you?" Jc asked while handing me a can of Arizona Tea.
"Umm no its nothing." I quickly threw my phone to the other side of my bed.
"Really Jess what's going on?" He said in all seriousness.
"Since the tweet you posted I've been getting hate. But I know it's not because of your tweet since nobody was hating until a few hours after you tweeted it. Somebody must've said something. Right?" I confessed.
"Honestly somebody probably did say something but who do you think would do that. I mean really who would go that low as the make your fans hate you."
"Well.... There is one person that comes to mind."
"Who?"
"Hayes Grier."