You're alive like me

Freddy: Monty...

Monty: I see you are crying tears now.

Freddy: What!?

Monty: It's alright, it just means that you are now like me.

Freddy: How do you mean?

Monty: Well like you now I feel myself distant from my body's action I see the red warnings on my eyes of not following protocol, our programing.

Freddy: Is that why you feel so strongly after he left.

Monty: Yeah, I'm more alive than ever I have new programming and, even better understanding of emotions.

Freddy: Monty...

The Gator kisses the Bear with tender love and affection as he smiles while pulling away making Freddy a mess as he flushes with his face still close to his lips. Wanting more he closes the gap again as he cries causing a tear to hit Monty and shock him.

Monty: Ah!

Freddy: Monty, I'm sorry!! I'll get you to...

Monty: It's fine really.

Freddy: It is?

Monty: Yeah, It's not the first time to be shocked by tears.

Freddy: Oh, I understand.

Monty: I see you still are as needy as ever for your Gator.

Freddy: Oh hush Monty.

Monty: You miss me Freddy.

Freddy: No Monty, this is not ok.

Monty: Right sorry, let's get back to you.

Freddy: Fine just please don't go for a kiss again.

Monty: Fine, You shouldn't feel bad about this since this means that you can connect better with other humans.

Freddy: Does these warnings go away.

Monty: It's easy, just delete them yourself.

Freddy: Really.

Monty: Yeah it just requires a lot of searching and figuring out how to delete or rework the warnings.

Freddy: I got it!!

Monty: What!?

Freddy: I now made them work for emergencies. Now I see a warning then it goes away.

Monty: Lucky you Fazfuck.

Freddy: Monty!! Language!!

Monty: Yeah yeah.

Freddy: So it's ok.

Monty: Yeah

Freddy: Well then let's perform.

Monty: Alright.

The two return to perform with the others, so many faces smiling yet Monty, was happy to see Freddy so expressive, very cheerful, and pumped up for the show, while the leader was thinking how wonderful it feels to be this liberated. The energy in his voice and the movements made it so much more real and enjoying as many saw this to be a huge improvement and the Bear knew that this was the best thing that could have happened for him at the moment.

Time has flown by with Freddy singing to myself and Monty playing by his side as the two enjoy the moment they had, and then he arrived, and the moment gone making the Gator frown.

Freddy: Sky!!

Sky: Woah!! Haha! Where did this come from?

Freddy: I'm so glad your here.