Entertaimment

Freddy: Now, we won't be needing these. Not that they will fit anyway.

Sky: Oh, I hope I don't have to take that someday.

Freddy: Don't worry Sweetheart, I can be gentle to a good boy like you.

Those words made Monty growl not allowing to share that title with a random human. The Bear pushes down making sure he knows his place as he looks at Sky, whose stammering and red from the flirting. He calls him forward as he kisses him in a passionate battle of control that he let it tie as the two enjoy the moment.

The Gator hears the sounds of moans, and groans, getting impatient with this nonsense, yet he releases whimpers to signal the two as he wants to finally feel good after all this waiting, and teasing. His eyes are lust filled with hearts on them, he started to let his thoughts run wild. Freddy absolutely dominating him, as he drools from the intense pleasure of they're love making. He begs to release, yet Freddy saying to be a good Gator and not, driving him to whimper to the Bear. Losing himself in his fantasies made him not realize that the two were done, making the Bear annoyed of the other's disregard.

Freddy: You get bored, and you start dreaming of me. How cute, now let's see if you can be a good partner to entertain our guest.

Monty: Don't treat me like a slut.

Freddy: Really, I see you already leaking from the thought of me alone. Don't act tough now, we want this to be good don't we.

Monty: Ah~

Freddy: So let's start.

Freddy lowers himself to Monty's entrance inserting a finger in to loosen him as he then starts to move it at a regular pace as the groans of a satisfied Gator are heard. Sky making sure to get this filmed as well as possible is standing near the action with the camera place near the Bear's belly. Then the Gator had a second finger inserted as he moaned to the feeling of being filled as he felt rapid movements of the fingers being thrusted into him at a rapid pace.

Freddy getting confident now that he hears the sounds he was wanting made him decide to play with the helpless Gator. He tells Sky to bring the item and after a few seconds he returned to reveal a toy as he pushes it into Monty's rear end. The Bear then orders that the Human to use the toy as he walked to his front.

Monty: W-What are you doing?

He asked in nervousness, and worry as he saw the Bear near his face as then he spoke "I just thought that this," then he felt himself get pushed down as when he looked again Freddy's member was on his snout.  "would be fun." Monty then felt movement from his rear end as Sky began to move gently to give him pleasure as the camera was placed for a wide shot, yet close enough to only show the object and the movements caused by a hand. The Bear covers the Gator's mouth with his member as he then felt his reptile tongue swirling and coiling around giving him immense pleasure.

Freddy: Haha, I knew you... Agh! Enjoy this.

Sky: He's hungry huh? Then let's satiate his hunger.

He begins to thrust the toy at a faster pace as Freddy moaned to the sensations he was feeling from the Gator's own moans. Freddy pulled out to quickly grab the camera and record the lustfilled Monty as he gave way to his true feeling in the sounds that escaped his mouth. He put's his member close to the snout to then be immediately back in his mouth feeling the pleasure given by the Gator.

The Bear makes sure to get Monty's face as his eyes are absolutely filled with lust as he doesn't attempt to even give himself a break. Sky then stopped and pulled the toy out of the Gator, as he then grabbed the camera to then tell Freddy it's time to move along. After the two position themselves the human decides to make things interesting by letting the Gator decide what to do.