Accidents happen

Sky: Fuck!!

Chica: Sky, I can help.

Sky: Chica, it's ok. I'm just in pain, I'll be fine.

Chica: But...

Sky: Please? You need to prepare for the show. Don't waste time on me.

Chica: Ok, call me if you need help, or anyone else ok.

Sky: I will. Ok, my bag is ready.

Freddy: I got it.

Sky: Hey, I can do it.

Freddy: Please, it's ok really, I live there anyway.

Sky: Fine, just don't treat me like a baby.

Freddy: I won't.

Sky: Good.

After everything being moved into Freddy's room, Sky sits on the chair sighing about the situation he's in. Freddy cuddles him, the usual fashion of his as he begins to have his eyes change color again. Monty appears as he mentions the girls are ready to the two, which awakened his boss to the trance he put himself in.

Sky gently releases himself as he waves the two to prepare for the performance. Freddy slightly chuckles as he mentions there is plenty of time for them to connect. Monty hugs Freddy in an attempt to get his attention, as he then pulls the gator into a soft kiss. Monty blushed as he finally felt complete with his life now with the bear by his side, he then no longer felt his boss lips and happily laugh to his enjoyment of the moment.

Freddy then tells Sky that Monty was very worried for him, which made him smile a little, which in turn gave him some comfort knowing that Monty does like him. The bear pushes the other animatronic to the bed, as he almost tripped on the guard. The gator was confused by the action as much as the human was in the situation, Freddy then pulls the two in for a hug which gave the two a bit more of a puzzled look than before as then they were released, and given an explanation.

Freddy: Sorry, I love you both a lot, and I'm happy that you two do like each other.

Monty: Well, I do love you. I get a bit less angry with you around.

Sky: I do love you Freddy I'm just glad that you didn't hurt me on purpose, it was a misinterpretation right.

Freddy: Yes, I'm sorry that it was interpreted that way.

Sky: It's ok.

Freddy: I missed you so much.

Sky: Me too, I'm really sorry for being so angry.

Monty: Ok we get it, you guys love each other can we get back to work.

Freddy: Are you jealous of a human.

Monty: What!? No way.

Sky: You two should get practicing before the event.

Freddy: Are you sure?

Sky: I'll be fine, just practice your song ok.

Monty: You heard him, let's go.

Freddy: I'll be back!

Sky: He's so cute.

???: Hi are you the guard?

Sky: Hm? Yes I am.

???: I'm Jay the new guard to take care of business you can't.

Sky: Right, I moved all that's mine out of the room.

Jay: Except for this blanket.

Sky: Oh, thanks.

Jay: I'm starving.