Confusion

I woke up on my bed, it was now late at night, and when I check the time my phone says it's 1 a.m. I go look around until, I go to the sofa, and find Bonnie laying there asleep. I wake him up, and tell him I'm going to bathe as he follows to wash himself, we wash ourselves as Bonnie leaves to go dry off in the garage.

I don't question this, as my feelings for Freddy and Monty surface again. I miss them so much, yet I can't set foot near them, it's like a torture device. All my thoughts become a bubble to me as I nap on the bed again only thinking if I had a chance to see them again in person.

It was 10 A.M. I got out of bed and brushed my teeth as I walked out my room with a shirt and boxers as I began to make Breakfast for myself. I feel like I betrayed the two animatronics who love me, even though it was ok right? I shake it off for now as I continue to cook.

Later, I heard Bonnie enter the kitchen which I waved to, he waved back and sat on the table. He seemed to be in thought, I decide to leave him alone for now to think about my two lovers. I love them dearly, I can't stand the fact that we are separated, I miss the two cuddling me, I always felt so warm.

I tear up a little as the idea of the two disappointed after what I did with Bonnie. I'm a bad lover, they give me all the love and care, calling me sweet names, even begging for me, and I throw it away. I sit on my sofa as I let the reality of what I done sink in, I had intercourse with someone else that wasn't my two lovers.

I have been loathing for almost an hour feeling guilty but, Bonnie hasn't talked through all this time which baffles me. I decide to finally ask what is bothering him as I take a step to the table to then bump my foot with another chair, not the best feeling trust me, I got to the Bunny and sat down to ask.

Sky: Are you ok?

Bonnie: Hmm? I'm fine.

Sky: Well, you have been quiet all this time. I was a bit worried.

Bonnie: Sorry, I was thinking.

Sky: Does it involve me?

Bonnie: Yeah.

Sky: I knew it.

Bonnie: Aren't you egotistical.

Sky: That's not it. Freddy and Monty are my lovers, who used to be you're own. Obviously seeing us together can bring back memories.

Bonnie: That's not it.

Sky: Oh...

Bonnie: I was thinking of my feelings for you.

Sky: Gotcha.

Bonnie: I was just thinking if I was actually in love with you, or is it that kindness I want to repay.

Sky: Really, I have been self loathing for a while now.

Bonnie: Yeah I get it. You three are very much in love with each other.

Sky: Yep.

Bonnie: I wanted intercourse, you just wanted to help.

Sky: I guess...

Bonnie: I'm sure the two love you very much, and are not mad at all.

Sky: Who knows, I hope to apologize for what I did.

Bonnie: Hey, why does Freddy love you so much?

Sky: Oh. I don't know... he seems to be very in love with me.

Bonnie: Haha, can you guess?

Sky: Um? I guess it could be for what happened to him.

Bonnie: What happened?