Bumps in the road

Freddy was performing for the kids as he heard from Monty that Sky was badly injured in a car crash this drove him to tears as he ruined everything Monty, Bonnie, and now Sky he feels responsible for everything he should have been there for Monty when he was struggling to move on, he should have been with Bonnie to protect him for whatever happened to him, he should have been more patient so Sky would have been safe. He saw fears come to life as Monty was crying in a locked room as he watched from a glass barrier, he saw Bonnie disappear from his sight slowly. He saw Sky walk away and, in the distance he saw gravestones as he walked closer to them. He was begging them to stop yet they only ignored him as they all eventually suffered horrible acts, Monty ripped himself apart till his hand and head were left, Bonnie faded away while crying begging for someone to save him as his body was breaking from an unknown figure, Sky was bleeding heavily his legs broken and bloody, as he dragged himself to the grave, he ended his life by stabbing his chest in the grave leaving a note Freddy saw it and went to grab it seeing it was all about not being loved and just a stupid human. Freddy look behind him seeing Bonnie completely gone from his sight and Monty being burnt returning to the note it was gone and Sky's grave was now completely buried. He yelled and cried till he woke up crying, Monty ran into his room and hugged the bear as he sobbed.

Monty: Hey, it's alright. What happened?

Freddy: Bonnie ... Sky ... gone ...

Monty: Hey, I know Bonnie is gone but, he would want you happy. Sky is fine I promise.

Freddy: I'm sorry...

Monty kisses Freddy's head as he soothes him giving him a bit more comfort as he holds him tight. He's seen Freddy breakdown before but, this was a new level to Freddy's break downs, he does his best to help as Freddy calmed himself enough to explain, giving Monty details of this nightmare made the Gator worry.

Monty: Freddy, I promise it won't happen, No matter what I won't ever let that happen to me.

Freddy: You promise.

Monty: I promise, I love you dummy.

Freddy: Haha, I love you too.

Monty: Come on, let's get ready.

Freddy: Ok.

Later they finish packing together so no more unexpected situations as they look at the front door they saw that the tour bus was ready and the guards aren't here giving Freddy anxiety. Monty notices this and gives Freddy a little pat on the shoulder as he refocused on Monty. They waited until a guard of the two appeared as Monty gave a greeting and Freddy goes wide eyed.

???: So what happened with Chica and Roxy?

Monty: They are still packing I believe, I can check on them if you want?

???: I'll do it.

Freddy: It has to be her I heard that night. Why did she want to hurt Sky?

Monty: Freddy?

Freddy: Yes?

Monty: What's wrong? You look troubled again.

Freddy: Promise to not tell?

Monty: Yeah, what do you take me for? Some bootleg rat.

Freddy: No it's... I want to know if he can be safe.

Monty: Sky, right?

Freddy: Yes, it was her, she threatened to do something to him.

Monty: Well, have you told him?

Freddy: I didn't have a chance.

Monty: How about we tell him when he gets here?

Freddy: Of course.