Reuniting

Bonnie is giving a taste to his partner, his body, and voice are what giving him a show, his hips are mesmerizing as he keeps his eyes on him. Removing his clothing, he presents his audience everything to offer, his curves are alluring, his fur dragging the attention due to it's gentle touch, his round cheeks jiggle but yet are firm with a bunny tail wiggling as if giving signals, finally his package was much bigger than any human, it was bigger by a large amount yet, was smaller than the two animatronics.

The Bunny walks to the boy with half lidded eyes, as he has fully grasped his attention, those brown eyes were on his own body as he adored the fact he was attractive to him. He sits on his lap trying to make him feel good, as he gives him a better look at his half lidded eyes.

Bonnie: What's wrong? Am I too much for you.

Sky: I-I...

Bonnie: You look so cute when you are flustered.

Sky: Can we...

Bonnie: Little Bunny, you are so cute to play with.

Sky locks his lips with the Bunny as the two get absorbed in the moment, once the two began to use tongue Bonnie gave in to lust, his eyes now hearts and pink. The boy pulled away to see his eyes now in their new color and shape, he pecked his cheek as he then pulled out his phone.

Bonnie: W-What are you doing?

Sky: Setting the mode.

Bonnie: What do you mean?

Sky: My turn to play~

Bonnie: Oh? Try me~

Sky: Trust me, I will~

Bonnie: Haha, well show me~

Sky: This is gonna be a good one~

They kiss, letting their tongues explore each other once more, the Bunny enjoys the activity as he slowly losing himself. The music getting the two focused on themselves alone, no outside distractions, Sky pins Bonnie to the bed as they make out fully entranced by lust, and want, the two pull away panting and gasping for air to then finally speak to each other.

Bonnie: You, just wow.

Sky: I get a bit more confident with music in the background.

Bonnie: I can see that.

Sky: Well, how about I finally start to undress?

Bonnie: Make me want you.

Sky: I'll see what I can do.

The boy removes his shirt not trying to use his upper body to seduce anyway, he slowly removes his bottom attire teasing the Bunny, he then pins him on the bed as he kisses his lips out of love, pulling away he then removes his boxers and touch Bonnie's ear as he had earned a moan.

Bonnie: You used that against me.

Sky: Maybe but, I do enjoy when you put all the attention on me.

Bonnie: What can I say, I like men.

Sky: Trust me, you're three boyfriends were a dead giveaway.

Bonnie: Well, what's it gonna be?

Sky: I don't know, why don't you tell me~

Bonnie: Let me ride it then~

Sky: Alright.

The two get into position, and then after some prodding the two began as Bonnie bounced on his lap as the Human decided to pump his partner slowly. This wasn't what Sky felt when he was with Monty, nor the feeling he get's with Freddy. This feeling was passion, he wanted to share his love with the Bunny so bad.