Songs and Lust

They went out to think of a song spending some time there as Sky was stuck watching them again while Vanessa was eating some breakfast in the bus. The animatronics were bombarded with people and the guard with some help of the bombarded kept everything in order. Later Vanessa calls them back as they head to their new location making the animatronics worry for the song.

Chica: Now what?

Freddy: I don't know, it's hard to think of a song for the event.

Roxy: How about we listen to some songs?

Monty: This is easy, I know what to do.

Chica: Sky?

Monty: He gave some ideas why not some more.

Sky: Really, just tell me what's wrong.

Roxy: Our song for the event.

Sky: Right! Ok, this is serious.

Chica: Please, we need ideas.

Sky: Hand me a piece of paper.

Roxy: Here.

Sky: Let's see, what I got in my playlist.

Vanessa: What you guys doing?

Sky: Picking a song. Hey! Can you get my phone on the radio.

Vanessa: Yeah it's plugged in, just connect the phone.

Sky: Got it.

He immediately remembered that he was already playing a song and they all heard a bit of a song as he blushes furiously as he tries to make them all focus on their respective roles. Monty smirks as he knows the reason making him laugh a little. Sky ignores him as best as he can, and goes through other songs in all the ones he has.

He begins to try and find one, to the point that he decided it will be awhile as he sat and asked them, to practice while he looked. Freddy decides to stay, to help him as he attempts to keep himself from being in a negative mood. Sky attempts to find a good one for the event like songs for a calm atmosphere yet, it was not right for what might be the occasion, as he read that they hold halloween costume contest, and he might need something a bit more of the holiday. He has one ready for the big event though, as he found out of the parade, he smiled knowing that this may be for the best if they may or, may not perform on a float.

After attempting for a few hours they arrive to the destination forcing him to stop and look at Freddy, which was slightly uncomfortable, He got up and went outside as he began to think, then the Bear gave him his phone, and headset as he left to see the place. Monty was trying to ignore the slow process, however it was so annoying  he then went to the guard to complain, and he was not in the mood.

Monty: What the Hell is taking so long!?

Sky: Doing what you can't.

Monty: You better speed up, or I'll beat the shit out of you.

Sky: Alright Monty, I had a relationship with Freddy that you knew about. Then, after a few fucking days you kiss him, and he's back with you. I want you to realize that I got the fucking joke, and I will not tolerate you if you come up to me demanding shit when I'm trying to work. So go off with Freddy, and get lost, before I decide how I will tear you into mere scrap for Mr. Hippo.

Monty: I'm gonna kill you!!!

Freddy: Monty!! What's going on!?

Monty: This Motherfucker is taking forever.

Sky: Maybe if you stop rushing me, I would have finished.

Monty: I hope you trip and fall.

Sky: I hope you experience cock and ball.