Animatronic exploration

Sky: I gotta get ready!

He rushes to get himself ready by making breakfast for himself while brushing his teeth. Hoping to be ready before they were done charging as he finished cooking, and went to brush then, he put his uniform on finally, getting to eat his food as Freddy woke up to kiss his lover on the cheek with a big smile.

Freddy: Morning Sweetheart.

Sky: T-That's new.

Freddy: I just thought of it.

Sky: I love it.

Freddy: I love the smell of breakfast in the morning. I want some.

Sky: But, you don't get anything from it.

Freddy: Well, I kinda lied.

Sky: What!?

Freddy: We actually do turn food into energy but, it's by taking the water in the meal.

Sky: Wait, you guys run on batteries and, hydroelectric technology.

Freddy: Yes sorta. We try to take as much water as possible, then storing it as back up energy then it goes in a slot which converts into power.

Sky: I seriously need to see blueprints of how that could work.

Freddy: I can send them to you.

Sky: What!!?

Freddy: It's easy, here.

Sky: This is incredibly detailed.

Freddy: Yes it's good, for those who are new trying to work with them.

Sky: Hey, did Bonnie run on the same batterie?

Freddy: Yes, he did.

Sky: So you all do?

Freddy: That's correct.

Sky: You say it with such a sweet smile. I love you.

Freddy: I love you too.

Sky: Oh cool, I got paid by Fazbear.

Freddy: Really!? That's great.

Sky: I can spend it on you guys if you like?

Freddy: No, please don't. I would feel bad.

Sky: I'm offering, not forcing you to accept it.

Freddy: I know, I care for you.

Sky: I know.

Freddy: Now can I have some?

Sky: Yes.

Freddy eats the pancake and his eyes go wide with stars, with ears wiggling with excitement, he eats another with bliss as he then fed Sky as they shared a sweet moment together then after everyone needed appeared they went to the bus station, got in, then sat as Monty was hiding his excitement, but his tail gave it away with it's excited wiggles.

Freddy placed it on his lap and Sky played with it saying it's cute as Monty blushed, his eyes wide as then the Bear kissed his cheek making him nervous as the two laugh. Eventually they arrived to a mall as everyone got out and decided to enter together giving them a view of all the stores.

Chica: Look Roxy! Dresses!!

Roxy: Coming! Sorry gotta go.

Monty: What's that?

Sky: Oh, it's a place where you can let kids create their own Teddy Bears, they can even give them a voice to give them a bit of life.

Freddy: How adorable.