5. History With Rumpelstiltskin

After leaving the hospital Rachel heads for the shop. On entering she sees Gold waiting for her. "So?" He asks simply.

Rachel explains how they found him. Then she starts to explain about Kathryn. "Kathryn and David had problems in their married lives so she told him to leave if he wants. She assumed he left town. She didn't know he was in the hospital injured."

"So Regina found her exactly when it is necessary", Gold says. "Did no one question it?" Gold asks looking away not interested anymore.

"Emma did", Rachel replies. "And that's not all." At this Gold looks back at Rachel. "David does not remember anything about his past life. And he is more attracted to Mary Margaret than to Kathryn."

"That is good news. Usually true love works", Gold says. "Now get back to Henry and figure out who Kathryn is."

"Already done", Rachel answers. Gold looks at her impressed. "She is King Midas' daughter, Princess Abigail. She was supposed to marry King George's son Prince James."

Gold nods his head at this. "Any other news?"

"Yes, Emma has decided to stay with Mary Margaret", Rachel replies. "And she has been offered a job as deputy by Graham. Regina doesn't know about it yet."

"Do you need to go out anymore?" Gold asks after a few minutes. Rachel shakes her head. "Then clean the cups."

Rachel gets to work. Suddenly she hears glass breaking. She goes to check and sees a pregnant girl trying to unlock Gold's safe. Rachel recognises her as Ashley Boyd.

"What are you doing?" Rachel asks

"Changing my life", she answers. Before Rachel can react Ashley takes something out and sprays it in her eyes. Her eyes burn and she realises it's a pepper spray.

By the time she clears her eyes Ashley has gone. She quickly calls Gold and informs him about the situation. "Get to Mary Margaret's flat, I will meet you there."

Rachel arrives to see Gold waiting for him. They go upstairs and knock on the door. Emma answers. Mary Margaret quickly leaves them alone. "I need your help to find this woman", Gold says, handing Emma Ashley's picture.

"Why don't you go to the police?" Emma asks.

"Because I don't want to ruin her life", Gold answers. "I just want what she stole me."

"And we don't want to see her baby born in jail", Rachel adds. At this moment Henry bursts in.

"Good luck in finding her", Gold says as he walks towards the door.

"Is it okay if I stay?" Rachel asks looking at both Emma and Gold. Gold gives his permission and leaves.

"I am helping too", Henry says. Emma opens his mouth to say something but Henry cuts her off. "I want to spend time with you and this is a way."