6. Rescue From Mines

When Rachel comes down, she sees her breakfast laid out and a note placed beside it.

"𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓹. 𝓔𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓯𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓰𝓸 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓹 𝓔𝓶𝓶𝓪 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓗𝓮𝓷𝓻𝔂.

-𝓜𝓻. 𝓖𝓸𝓵𝓭"

Reading it Rachel rolls her eyes. "He didn't exactly say anything new", Peter says appearing in the seat opposite to Rachel.

"If he did then he would be smarter than us", Rachel replies. Peter laughs at this.

"I need to go now", Rachel says after finishing breakfast. "And before you ask, I don't like to spend time with you."

Peter scoffs at her words. "I highly doubt that." Saying Peter vanishes into thin air.

As Rachel is locking her door, she feels a tremor rock the house. She finishes locking up her house and uses magic to find the source of the tremor. She finds it to be the mines.

Rachel arrives at the entrance to the mines to see Regina inspecting the area. She hears Marco explaining the situation to Ruby. Rachel looks around and spots Emma arriving with Graham.

Regina turns towards Graham, "Get the crowd under control and get Rachel to help you." Then she turns towards Marco. "Help with fire control."

"Yes mam", Marco says.

Regina then turns towards Emma

Regina then turns towards Emma. "Ms. Swan you should leave. This is town business."

"I work for the town", Emma replies. Regina looks at her confused.

"She is my deputy", Graham explains. Regina looks displeased at this and Rachel hides her smirk.

"Then help with crowd control", Regina tells Emma clearly annoyed. Graham gives a nod to Emma and Rachel and Emma goes to control the crowd.

Regina turns to address the crowd. She tells them that for the safety of everyone the mines will be collapsed. Henry steps forward. "What are you hiding in the tunnels?"

"Nothing", Regina replies. "Everyone step back please." Regina then picks something up from the ground and pockets it. Both Henry and Rachel notice this.

Henry is sent to wait in Regina's car. When Regina is not looking Henry sneaks out of the car and calls Rachel and Emma over to him. "This situation calls for operation Cobra", Henry says. "There must be something down there which Regina is trying to hide by collapsing the tunnels."

"They are just old tunnels", Emma says.

"They collapsed after you came to town. You must be weakening the curse", Henry says.