11. Heart of Truest Believer

The next morning Rachel heads to Mary Margaret's loft to meet with Emma. Emma has agreed to teach Rachel how to be a Sheriff, so when the time comes she can be deputy.

As she climbs the stairs, she meets Mary Margaret leaving in a hurry. "Good morning", Rachel greets politely.

"Good morning", Mary Margaret hurriedly answers without stopping.

Rachel goes up and knocks on the door. Emma immediately opens the door and looks pleased. "Good you're here", she says.

"What's going on?" Rachel asks extremely confused. "I just saw Mary Margaret leave in a hurry and now you are also in a hurry."

"Mary Margaret said she has to prepare her class", Emma says. "But I have a feeling she is going somewhere else."

"Where?" Rachel asks as they keep following Mary Margaret. She enters Granny's and Rachel says, "Nevermind."

They wait outside and soon see David enter. Rachel looks at her watch. "7:15", Rachel notes.

"Mary Margaret always leaves before 7:10, guess it makes sense now", Emma says.

After David leaves Emma enters alone. After sometime they come out and Emma walks over to Rachel. "So what was that about?" She asks.

"Mary Margaret can't forget about David", Emma answers simply. "There are other things we need to worry about."

Rachel furrows her brows. Emma tells her about a stranger entering town last night as they head for the Sheriff Station.

After they enter, Regina soon walks in. On spotting Rachel there she asks, "Ms. Gold, what are you doing here?"

"I'm here because I want to be", Rachel replies. Regina looks taken aback by such an answer. "My father does know I'm here."

Regina doesn't look pleased but turns to Emma. "You need to look into the stranger now", she says.

"And why would I do that?" Emma questions.

"Because he's interested in the one thing we both care about. Henry", Regina replies.

After Regina leaves Emma turns towards Rachel. "I think we should check this out."

They head for Granny's. Entering Rachel spots a man he doesn't know. "Is that him?" Rachel asks indicating him.

Emma nods and heads over to the man

Emma nods and heads over to the man. Rachel makes her way to the counter and orders an orange drink. As she drinks, she keeps an eye on Emma and the man. She can hear what they are saying but none of it is interesting until she hears, "I will show you what's inside if you agree to a drink."

Emma agrees and the man opens the box he is carrying. Inside is a typewriter. Emma looks at him confused. "I'm a writer", he says.

As he goes to leave Emma asks about the drink and he answers, "Later", and leaves.