7. Kidnapped From Neverland

Addie is walking through Neverland searching for something to hunt. Usually food appears whenever she or Peter waves their hands but Rachel likes to hunt. So she goes out to hunt sometimes usually with Felix.

"Look there", Felix whispers to Addie

"Look there", Felix whispers to Addie. Addie looks towards the direction pointed by Felix and spots a deer. Addie carefully takes aim and shoots. It hits perfectly.

"Clean it and take it back to camp", Addie orders.

"Where are you going?" Felix questions.

"I want to take a stroll", Addie answers. "If I am not back by sundown then Peter can worry."

Felix laughs at the last part. Addie turns around and leaves. She doesn't pay much attention to where she is going. Suddenly someone grabs hold of her and puts a cuff on her wrist.

Addie looks around and spots who did this. "Rumple?!" She asks astonished.

"Hello dearie", he replies. "Miss me?"

Addie glares at Rumpelstiltskin not saying anything. "I have come for my revenge."

Suddenly vines grab Addie and she is hoisted in the air. She tries to use magic but it doesn't work. Rumpelstiltskin laughs at her. "The cuff stops anyone from using magic, no matter how powerful they are."

Addie glares at Rumpelstiltskin. "Go ahead take your revenge. I am in front of you all helpless. I can't stop you", Addie says.

"Now now, what fun is that, dearie?" Rumpelstiltskin replies. "I want my revenge on both of you."

Addie's eyes widen at the words. She decides to try anything to make Rumpelstiltskin leave before he hurts Peter.

"So you like to take revenge on helpless girls, do you?" Addie says smirking. "You are so weak."

At this Rumpelstiltskin slaps her hard. Although Addie is shocked, she continues to smirk and talk. "Really? Have I gotten so close to the truth that you slapped me to stop me from talking?"

Before she can say anything else Rumpelstiltskin turns to her. "We don't need to wait. Let's start now", he says pulling out a sheathed knife.

Addie laughs. "A knife? Really? Don't you know it can't harm me", Addie says with a smirk. Rumpelstiltskin doesn't answer, only pulls the knife out. Seeing what it is, the blood leaves her face.

"Yes", Rumpelstiltskin says. "No ordinary knife can hurt you. But you and I both know that the Dark One dagger can", Rumpelstiltskin says giggling. Addie glares at Rumpelstiltskin but doesn't say anything.

"Let's see how much it hurts when I cut your cheek." Saying this Rumpelstiltskin cuts her cheek a little. The dagger, with all the power, in it hurts Addie more than she imagined. She tries but fails to keep her scream in.