Class trail #1

(Bell POV)

We walked into the room, which turned out to be an elevator. 

It descended as my heart beat so hard it felt as if it might bounce out of my chest.

It finally stopped after a minute of pure silence, and we all got out. We were all assigned a place to stand in a circle.

Monokuma sat up top a throne and watched over all of us as we got into our spots.

"Now! Let's begin with this class trial!" He yelled as everyone visibly tensed up.

"Let's start with what we know," Horikita, started off the conversation "Naruto Uzumaki was killed killing from strangulation-"

"Actually..." Subaru interjected "There was a noose in his room. There's a chance that he killed himself and then was moved by someone else,"

"What about the signs of a struggle though?" Makima asked. "It was clear that there was resistance, shown with the ninja shurikens,"

"Wait what? How did he get those?!" Issei yelled

"All of you got a little weapon! It just depends on whether or not you can find it!" Monokuma yelled 

"I see...So then the Noose was a red herring?" Subaru asked again

"Yes, it is likely. I investigated the other areas but didn't find anything worth mentioning, so I will not be as much help here as I would like," Horikita said

I Had found something a little off so I spoke up.

"Umm...I found something kinda weird. There were black gloves in the storage room that wasn't with the others. They were just thrown in there randomly,"

"Maybe they used gloves since the killer was afraid of fingerprint technology," Rias added "It would make sense for the gloves to be used for the strangulation,"

"So, let's just go over everything in the room so everyone who wasn't there can know what the others saw," Horikita said "If one of you would please,"

"Yes!" Subaru spoke up "There were ninja shurikens thrown against the wall, and a noose in the bathroom. The room was a mess in general too,"

"...Aren't you forgetting something else?" Kyoko said as she eyed him.

"...And there was a long strand of white hair in the bathroom,"

"..."

Everyone set their eyes on Emilia.

"W-Wait!" Subaru yelled again "It could have also been Bell's right?"

"Not possible, that hair was too long," Makima said shutting it down.

"..."

"Well, I think it's obvious then," Hestia said "It's gotta be her then right?" 

"I already said it wasn't possible! Plus I was with her throughout the night! So there was no chance for her to murder him!"

"We don't know when the time of death is, so alibies for right now are irrelevant," Rias said.

"..."

Subaru looked down, trying to think of what he could say to try and save Emilia.

"G-Guys, let's just keep going through the trail and go over more clues. That way you will all see I'm innocent," Emilia said

"She's right," Kyoko said with a nod "..." She then looked at everyone like we were still missing a clue.

Now that I think about it Ayanokoji had that same kind of look.