011. ━ parties and betrayals

chapter eleven ━ parties and betrayals( season one, episode sixteen )

( season one, episode sixteen )

❝It's Dad's job to traumatize me,
not you.❞

𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐒 on the floor of the dojo while watching Jack's new bo staff routine. "Yeah!" Eddie cheered when Jack had finished. "Wow, Jack, your new bo-staff routine is awesome."

"Thanks, man."

"You know what I say about bo staffs?" Jerry asked, walking over to the group as Veronica stood up. "Bo-ring. Swords is where it's at, bro."

Jack chuckled. "Oh, so you know how to use a sword?"

He scoffed. "I've been practicing with the attachments on my mom's vacuum cleaner," he replied making Veronica shake her head. "In one move, I can whack the ceiling fan down, and suck the curtains off the wall."

"I don't think that's the same thing," Veronica said with her arms crossed. "You know, since one has a pointy end and one... doesn't."

"Well, that katana sword that Rudy loved so much is right there," Milton said and the brunette's eyes widened.

Kim smiled. "Yeah. Give it a shot, Jerry."

Veronica shook her head. "No. Do—Don't give it a shot," she said, walking over to the sword. "There's a reason nobody touches it."

Jerry glanced between her and Kim before looking at the sword above the doorway nervously. "Uh—yeah, yeah. Yeah, I'll... I'll give it a shot. You know, I'm not sure the thing's as balanced as well as my mom's vacuum cleaner. And there's—uh—there's no brush on the end of it, but—uh—I'll give it a shot."

"Hey, Jerry." He shrieked when he saw Rudy and Veronica pressed her lips together in amusement. "Whatcha doing?" he asked with a smile.

"Uh..." Jerry stuttered while Veronica accepted the smoothie her uncle handed her. "Just airing out the pits."

Rudy nodded, walking further into the dojo. "Let me clear," he said. "No one touches my katana. Well, except Ronnie, of course."

She smiled sweetly and jumped when she heard a loud cry. She turned around and saw Bobby coming out of Rudy's office. "Oh, yeah..." She looked at her uncle. "Bobby's here."

"Bobby, what's wrong?" he asked.

"Oh, Rudy," he said. "I didn't get the part in that movie."

He shrugged. "I'm sure the part was just wrong for you," he tried to reason.

Bobby looked even sadder if that was possible. "It was to play Bobby in 'The Bobby Wasabi Story'."

Veronica and Jack both chuckled to themselves. "Well, maybe there's another part for you," Rudy said and Bobby stared at him.