Chapter 56 [ The last enemy ]

1 Corinthians 15:26

The last enemy to be destroyed is death.

Roman
——————-
Word Count: 2754

AN: VIOLENCE AND GRAPHIC CONTENT ⚠️

Today is the day. We will prosecute the el reyes de la sangre officially and this trouble will all be over, then i will be able to be with ziana forever.

"Is that everything then?" I ask the movers who have boxed and packed up the entire house in just a few hours. The pay came high but it was worth it, for her it is worth any price.

As I'm packing a suitcase for myself filled with just a few clothes and my documents, the picture of Ziana kneeling down in the park when we got ash comes up on my phone.

How quickly i lost them both... i miss them so much even the little mutt. I miss her smile her presence her jokes, i miss it all.

I've already got some things to ziana, i needed her to know that i have her back either way with this. Her hospital room should be overflowing with something to distract her from all that happened, what I wouldn't give to know how her baby is doing.

I can't wait to see her again,

"Just got that suitcase left and that will be it all sir." One of the main movers says in a hillbilly accent, His thumbs stuck deep in the pockets of his denim overalls.

"Thank you so much again for doing this on such short notice, you guys are life savers, truly." I sigh zipping up my suitcase all the way bringing it down from The kitchen counter unto the floor.

"it's our pleasure sir and we assure you your things will get down to the Miller Estate by noon latest." He pulls on the elastic strings holding his bottoms up, and bounces on his toes,

"I would hope so, i would hate for the chief officer to have to give your company a bad review..." his face sucks in with worry at my words, i have to let them know that if they do the wrong thing or if they are from el reyes de la sangre i can have them locked up by the hour. Who can i trust?

"But I'm sure that won't happen isn't that right?" I give a pursed smile tapping his shoulder twice putting on my black beanie, the lengths of my hair at the front fall over my eyebrows and my black beard should help with the disguise.

"I need to able to trust you, nobody can know that this stuff is mine or where any of this stuff is going okay? Just get the job done like i know you guys can." He nods his head, before walking over to his men. His round belly and thinning hair hidden but a red baseball cap following with him.

When they have every box in the vans they drive off speedily, ready to put the things in my estate. I plan for me and ziana to stay there until i can get something set up in South Africa like she wants but after i get my job done first.

Once i clear out el reyes de la sangre I'm coming for her abuser next.

I put my plain black jacket on, its my favourite one because its the one my father wore on his last ever arrest, something about this makes me believe i might actually have a chance to win this, and finally have it all be over with.

I take one last look at the house I thought would be my forever home. I believed that i would actually grow old here on my own childless, wifeless.