three

for more than a couple seconds

—04/21/21—

messages

Flirty Man

helllooooo
its been too long since we've talked
i also got this sixth sense that you needed to be cheered up
so here i am
in the flesh
the alex quackity

hello :)

YOU SMILED

i did :)
it's also only been three days
its not thaaaaaat long alex :)

whatever
anyway
how are you?

overall or today?

both!

well overall im fine
and today i went out to get lauren stuff for her dedicated heartbreak day and watched some movies with her
so still fine

well that "fine" is such a lie :D
but i wont push it
how can i help?

you can't prove it

like i said
sixth sense
anyway
im helping you
how?

wanna play imessage games?

yeah!
let me beat your ass at 8ball señorita

NAH BRO IM SUCH A GOD AT THAT GAME

LET'S PLAY 8 BALL!

————

real life

"Why are you on your phone for movie night?" Karl asked, nudging the girl sat next to her on the couch. She was in between Karl and Lauren, leaning comfortably on Karl's shoulder as she beat Alex's ass in 8ball.

"Im beating Alex at 8 ball and I hate the Chucky movies."

"Why?"

"Being forced to watch them at 13." She said, lifting her eyes to glare at Lauren who acted like she couldnt hear Callie's words.

"How badly are you beating him?"

"Ive won six games in a row." She smiled, putting the 8ball in the hole for another victory. He yelled at her in spanish and she just smiled, yelling back in victory.

"No way. He's totally letting you win, Cal, he beats everyone's ass at 8ball." Karl laughed. Callie immediately whipped her head towards him and looked at him incredulously.

"No!" She yelled, everyone shushing her. "Shut up were not in a damn library! Pause the movie!"

Lauren paused the movie and everyone looked at her. "Do you all lose to Alex when playing 8ball?!"

They all agreed in unison. She unpaused the movie, calmly leaning back against the couch. Needless to say she cussed him out in Spanish for letting her win and ignoring him.

...

Incoming FaceTime from Gab<3

"Hello?" She asked, turning on her bedside table light so her best friend could see her.

"I got in! They recruited me earlier! Cal, I'm going to the fucking Marines!" Gabby exclaimed excitedly. Callie sat up and looked at her with a wide smile.