twenty-eight

how she's beautiful and funny and smart like nothing he's ever seen

—08/22/21—

real life

"Callie. Callie. Callie." Alex whispered, pushing her gently.

"Go away, Nick. You're a pussy." Callie slurred. Alex snorted as Nick sat with his mouth open.

"I'm letting it slide because you're asleep, bitch." Nick mumbled.

"I'm allowed to sleep in, Nick. Leave." She mumbled, tiredly waving a hand. Alex caught it before it hit him in the face.

"Buenos dias, amor." Alex whispered, sitting next to her on the bed. Callie's eyes shot open and she sat up, looking at the man sat in fromt of her.

"Are you real? Is this a dream? If not you can't just do that to a person!"

"What, surprise you?" Alex laughed.

"Exactly!" She yelled before wrapping her arms around his neck. The blanket fell, revealing her black boxers and Alex's shirt that covered a good portion of them. Nick immediately covered his eyes and it was Lauren's turn to stifle a laugh.

"I wanted to help you pack." Alex laughed, keeping a tight grasp on her.

"We're going out with maddie, by the way. To breakfast. It's like a triple date." Lauren said with a smile.

"Oh good." Callie laughed, still hugging Alex like her life depended on it.

...

"GIVE ME FUCKING PARK PLACE!" Callie's little sister, Morgan, screamed, slamming her hands on the table. Callie shook her head at the antics as she walked to Morgan's room.

"NO PARK PLACE IS MINE! GIVE ME A BETTER DEAL!" Nick yelled back. Callie rolled her eyes as she checked on Alex who was still knocked out in Morgan's bed with both of the dogs. She called the dogs, having been asked to let them out, and cracked the door to muffle the screams.

"Nick, you're gonna rile up the dogs." Lauren said with a laugh.

"I'LL GET MY DOG TO ATTACK YOUR ASS! GIVE ME PARK PLACE!"

"GET HIM TO ATTACK MY ASS! I DONT CARE! GIVE ME A BETTER TRADE!"

"I THINK FIVE DOLLARS IS WORTH IT!" Morgan screamed, unable to keep her composure and laughing.

"NO TRADE!" Nick laughed.

"Y'all are loud as fuck." Callie complained with a smile. She walked to the sliding back door, putting both dogs on the lead and standing there waiting.

"He won't give me park place."

"I tried telling her to bargain two dollars, but she stuck with five." Nyx, Callie's youngest sister, threw in. Callie saw both dogs just sitting there and sighed, letting them back in.

"Nyx you can't bargain like that." Callie laughed, walking to the couch and sitting next to Nyx.

"Who says?" Nyx sassed.

"Now I know where you get your sass from." Alex said, rubbing his eyes as he walked in and sat on the couch next to Callie.

"Alex, she's younger than me, she gets it from me."

"That's so not true." Nyx said. Callie rolled her eyes and laid her head on Alex's shoulder. Lauren winked at her and smiled.

"Im here to call a bargain." Morgan said.

"Oh here we go again." Nyx sassed again.

"Give me park place-"

"STOP TRYING TO TAKE PARK PLACE YOU LITTLE SNAKE!" Nick yelled with a laugh.

"YOU DIDNT EVEN HEAR MY OFFER YOU LITTLE CUNT!"

"STUPID BITCH!" Nick yelled out. Everyone burst into laughter.

————

twitter

Cass <3 @emotional.cass
family game night >>>

|
Cal <3 @cals.life.1804
it literally consists of screaming between sapnap and my 17 year old sister
|
Sapnap @sapnap
I WASNT GIVING UP PARK PLACE FOR FIVE FUCKING DOLLARS
|
Cal <3 @cals.life.1804
NOT ONE PERSON EVEN SAID YOU HAD TO SAPNAP
|
Quackity @quackityhq
mans gave it up anyway for less money then filed for bankruptcy HA
|
Sapnap @sapnap
THEYRE LITTLE FUCKIN BARGAINERS
|
Cass <3 @emotional.cass
yeah try growing up with it mf

|
Quackity @quackityhq
im glad i got to be there :]
|
Cal <3 @cals.life.1804
me too even tho you got woken up by sapnap screaming
|
Quackity @quackityhq
more time i got to spend with you mi amor <3
|
user 7 @user7
and when they tell us they're dating we act surprised mkay?

——

real life

"Alright, we're off to sleep. Goodnight love birds." Callie said, walking down the hallway to their hotel room. The rooms were right next to one another, but it felt like the length between them was longer than normal.

Alex swiped the card, getting a green light before opening the door. They walked inside and plopped on the only bed in the room.

"I can sleep on the couch if you want."

"No, that's okay. We can share." Callie said with a smile. "We can sit on the balcony though"

"Alright, that works for me." Alex said, standing up and extending a hand. She sat up and grabbed it, the pair walking onto the balcony.

"The stars are beautiful." She whispered, sitting on the wooden balcony floor. Alex accompanied her, sitting down and putting an arm around her.

"You're beautiful." Alex whispered. Suddenly she could feel his eyes on her. She turned her head and their eyes met. "Can I kiss you, Callie?"

Callie nodded, words failing her in this moment. Their lips locked in a slow kiss. When they pulled away, Alex pulled her body into his and they watched the sky.

...

"It's so late." Alex laughed, rubbing a thumb up and down on her arm.

"I just need to finish the chapter." She said with a yawn. Silence fell upon them, nothing but even breathing and the hum if the air conditioning being heard between them. Until a thud from the other room broke it.

"No fucking way." Callie laughed, covering her mouth with her hand as she quickly switched tabs on her phone.

——

messages

Nick :P

I FUCKIN TOLD YOUR ASS
I TOLD YOUR ASS SHE KICKS IN HER SLEEP
AND YOU WOULDNT BE SAYING YOU WANNA SHARE A BED WITH HER IN THE FUTURE
I CALLED IT SO HARD
SHE JUST FUCKING KICKED YOU OFF THE BED AND YOU CANT EVEN DENY IT
HAHAHAHAHAHA
okay goodnight :)