twenty-six

he laughs at her eyes, at her smile, at the glasses on her face

—08/04/21—

instagram

call1e.804

tagged mads

tagged mads.30
liked by mads.30, j0.brady, quackity, and 755 others
call1e.804 i have a moving buddy. we havent done anything except get ice cream. it's been so much fun tho fr

mads.30 it rlly has been. SLAY
call1e.804 istg i'll kick you out of this car if you say that ONE MORE TIME
mads.30 SLAY

j0.brady ITS MADDIE
nyx.tucker THATS WHAT I SAID WHEN SHE SHOWED UP AT MY HOUSE
j0.brady WERE SO FUCKING IN SYNC

quackity your ex girlfriends are so much prettier than mine :O
call1e.804 i have good taste, what can i say?
mads.30 she lead me on for three weeks and then told me abt the girl she was moving on to.
call1e.804 ITS WATER UNDER THE FUCKING BRIDGE MADDIE
mads.30 IM JUST SAYING CALLIE

——

real life

"If you move you won't be able to see me as often." Maddie said, frowning at her best friend.

"Nah, i have to pay for tickets to go see my boyfriend. I'll have him buy me tickets to go see you." Callie said with a shrug.

"Speaking of, are you guys dating yet?" Maddie asked, wiggling her eyebrows as they put more boxes in the car.

"Not officially yet. Im finally getting to a point we could be though. I'm entering a new chapter in my life and I want him to be my boyfriend through it."

"Okay good." Maddie laughed. "I'm proud to see how far you've come, Cal." Maddie said, closing the back door and pulling Callie into a hug.

"Ditto." Callie said with a smile. "How's Adri by the way?"

"Oh my god, we had such good-"

"I don't wanna hear about that." Callie said, covering Maddie's mouth with her hand.

"Okay, fine. She's good." Maddie said, prying Callie's hand off.

"Maddie! I want chic-fil-a!" Nyx said, walking out of the house with her arms crossed.

"Well get in the car then. Go get Morgan too, we'll make it a trip."

"Morgan's already following!" Morgan yelled as she slammed the front door so the dogs wouldn't run loose.

"Get in the car ladies!" Maddie yelled, swinging her keys around her finger as she walked to her car. Callie followed, her sisters behind her. They all piled in and got in the car.

Once they arrived, Callie immediately went to the bathroom while the others ordered.

"Oh, yeah, Alex is coming up as a surprise when Callie gets the rest of their stuff at the end of the month. If you wanted to do a little interrogation with him." Morgan said to Maddie as they waited in line.

"I know I will. I'll also be interrogating Nick since he's Lauren's boy toy." Nyx said with an evil grin.

"Oh bless, I'll be there." Maddie said with a smile. Callie came back out and they all ate peacefully.

...

"Well, this is goodbye for now." Maddie said, hugging Callie tightly.

"You coukd always come back to Florida with me." Callie sang, glancing around.

"Another time, i promise."

"I know, I know. It was amazing to see you after so long. Get home safely, I love you."

"You know i'm never safe. But you though, you better be easy with that twenty some hour drive." Maddie said, pointing a finger at Callie.

"Oh of course. Text me when you're home, Love you!"

"Love you too!"

They both got in their cars and Maddie pulled out of the driveway quickly. Callie laughed to herself and got settled in the car as it cooled off.

incoming call from Amore :]

"Hi, amore!" Callie greeted with a smile.

"Hello, amor." Alex said fondly.

"Im about to drive home, you gonna stay on the phone with me?"

"The whole way, yes maam."

"Alright." Callie laughed before pulling out of the driveway, waving goodbye to her family.

——

messages

Nyx Tucker *mi amor's sister*

listen
she has no idea
i dont even think she knows shes coming back ag the end of the month
you are in the clear

okay good
thank you so much

of course
you make her happy
i actually approve of my sisters boyfriend for once in her life

your life or hers?

both

alrighty then

ove hated everyone she dates Alex
fuck her over
and i swear to god
you'll have your ass beat by a sixteen year old

yes yes
i understand
fhank you again, kid

no problem :)
bye alex

bye nyx :)