five

two hearts just falling in and out of love for something new

—4/30/21—

instagram

call1e.804

liked by sapnapinsta, m0rgan

liked by sapnapinsta, m0rgan.tuck3r.08, dreamwastaken and 112 more
call1e.804 i got robbed of peyton and jake and im gonna sue for it. anyway someone tell lauren to get her ass home so i have EMOTIONAL SUPPORT

m0rgan.tuck3r.08 we were so robbed.
call1e.804 so real so true

dreamwastaken so glad i got a break from you screaming at the tv
call1e.804 lauren driving?
dreamwastaken yes :)

quackity who's peyton? who's jake? you were robbed? im confused?
call1e.804 and i know what im making you watch :)
quackity as long as its you baby i dont care ;)
call1e.804 oh good, i'll put on a show then ;)
nyxtucker EW GROSS
m0rgan.tuck3r.08 agreed

————

real life

"THIS SHIT'S FUCKED!" Callie screamed, Morgan laughing at her through the phone.

"Where are you at?" Morgan asked, looking at the phone with a small smile.

"He's promising to fucking ADOPT him bro!" Callie yelled, whining and groaning as to what comes next. Morgan laughed at her before her phone lit up with another call.

incoming call from Flirty Man...

"WHAT THE HELL WE'VE NEVER CALLED BEFORE!" Callie screamed in surprise. Morgan laughed.

"Good thing i have to go anyway." Morgan said before hanging up. Callie grumbled in response and answered the call.

"Sheesh, took you long enough, hot stuff." She heard Alex's voice down the line. As much as she knew he was kidding, the words made her flush and she rolled her eyes.

"Hello, flirty man." She sighed, pausing her show so she didnt miss a second. Despite having watched it before, it'd been years and a lot of it she forgot had happened. "To what do I owe this displeasure?"

"Rude! Anyway, apparently Lauren and Clay havent spoken the entire car ride."

"No fucking way. It's been hours."

"Literally!"

"Well, not my issue until she gets here to rant. Ive learned to let everyone in this house figure things out themselves so I don't get bitched out."

"Yeah, how well did that work out last time? To my knowledge they both ended up in the hospital."

"Well, actually, nick ended up on the side of the road but."

"What?!" Alex laughed out. She smiled, his laugh making her stomach jump.

"He back talked me, had to punish him somehow." Callie laughed back.

"You're something else, Callie." Callie froze, the usage of her name making her brain stop working. She felt like a teenager hearing her crush talk to her in the hallways. She hated the feeling. She hated knowing she could easily fall for someone again. "Callie? You there?"

"Yeah, yeah im here."

"My sixth sense is tingling again, are you okay?"

"Shut up with that bullshit." She laughed, trying to seem fine when her head was running rampant.

"Seriously though, you dazed for a few. What are you thinking about?"

"Just some, shit, i guess." Callie sighed, turning over and keeping the phone to her ear.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked, sincerity in his voice.

"That's okay, i'll work through it."

"You're voice is pretty, Callie."

"Shut up, loser."

"Im not kidding." He giggled out. Callie let a smile crawl onto her face.

"Yours is nice too, Alex." She whispered, biting her lip to contain the smile that wouldn't leave.

"Thank you, Callie. What are your plans for today?"

"Just watching one tree hill until Lauren and Clay come home. Then sit in Lauren's room and cry with her. Though, knowing they havent spoken in hours im kinda not planning on that much anymore."

"How come?"

"I just know how these things end between them. The both of them care so much they'll fight. Lauren usually runs in those times and id be a bad friend not to follow." Callie explained.

"Can we facetime? I don't like holding my phone."

"Sure." Callie laughed, pulling the phone away and facetiming him. Her glasses were long forgotten on the table and she was comfortable in her small blanket nest.

"Callie likes blankets, noted." Alex laughed, propping his phone on his PC as clicks were heard.

"What are you doing?" She asked, setting her phone up on the table.

"College shit." He laughed, glancing at her.

"I flunked out." Callie laughed, recalling the many distraught calls to Lauren in a vulnerable state.

"You seem very smart, how did you flunk out?"

"Didn't have the self discipline nor passion for it."

"That's fair." Alex shrugged.

"I guess."

"You guess what?"

"The whole thing just kinda reiterated being the disappointment in the family. I hated college, but hated flunking out even more." Callie whispered, finding the blanket more interesting than looking at Alex who was probably also disappointed now.

"There's no way you're the disappointment, Callie. Not only are you absolutely amazing, but you're friends with a bunch of famous people."

"By extension."

"What's that mean?"

"I didn't befriend you guys on my own, i met you guys through Lauren."

"It's hardly a difference."

"Not necessarily."

"So we're less of your friends because we met you through Lauren? I feel like that's unfair to say then because I talk to you more than I do Lauren. You lived with Clay and Nick when Lauren was gone for a week." Alex rambled, pulling away from his computer.

"I mean, i guess that's true."

Silence fell between the pair. Alex admired Callie, scanned her features over before he had them memorized.

"You're very beautiful, Callie."

her face went red. her stomach filled with butterflies. her head went blank.

"Thank you, Alex." She whispered back, a smile etching its way onto her face.

most of their interactions were joking. in this moment though? she felt the most raw she had in a while.