thirty

everything in between, everything in between

—08/26/21—

real life

"Okay boys, you know what to do." Callie said, sitting on the couch next to Lauren as they unpaused the movie they'd started earlier that morning.

"I did not sign up for this!" Nick whined.

"You're dating me, so you actually did." Lauren said. Nick picked up a box and immediately started going up the stairs. Alex followed suit.

"We didn't." Clay said, pointing between him, Karl, and Ashton. Katherine and Alex, Karl's girlfriend, were getting drinks and snacks.

"Karl and Ashton, you answer to us and we told you to do it." Katherine said, both boys jumping into action and passing Nick and Alex as they walked down the stairs.

"I still didn't." Clay said, Lauren and Callie both gave him a certain look and he sighed, grabbing a box and moving it.

"I'd help, I just don't want to." Callie laughed.

"You do whatever you want, Mi Reina." Alex said, grabbing another box and walking up the stairs.

"Maybe we should help. I kinda feel bad that they're doing it by themselves." Lauren said.

"They shouldn't have made the bet." Katherine said with a shrug.

The boys moved the boxes and unpacked what they thought she'd need before her and Alex decided to do it on their own instead. It was one thing, them moving the boxes. It's a whole other when they tried to organize it completely and it looks like a train wreck.

The pair unpacked for hours. He helped her hang her decorations, put clean sheets on her bed, put away her clothes, etc.

"Did you want a drawer? I have a free one Im not using." Callie asked, turning her head to look at him.

"Sure." Alex said, shrugging softly after a moments thought. Callie nodded, starting to put all of the clothes she's stolen from him in the drawer.

Once the room was finally done and completed, she flopped down on the bed with a sigh.

"It looks so good." Callie said with a wide smile, glancing around the room.

"It looks great." Alex said with a soft smile. Callie had a rush of excitement and courage running through her as she sat up and turned to Alex.

"Be my boyfriend. I'm tired of waiting and I'm ready. I want you to be my boyfriend, please." Callie rushed out, smiling through every word.

"Only because you said please." Alex joked, moving in to kiss her.

"Let's go celebrate." She said as soon as they pulled back from one another. Callie grabbed his hand and dragged him down the stair. Once they reached the bottom of the staircase, she let go and ran into the kitchen to grab any kind of alcohol she could find.

"You're underage." Clay yelled from the couch.

"And you're an asshole!" She yelled back. "Aha!" She grabbed the bottle of tequila and climbed down from the counter.

"What are we drinking to?" Lauren asked, walking up to the counter.

"To my first real and official relationship in like four years or something!" She yelled with a laugh.

"Finally!" Karl yelled , running over and hugging Alex, the other Alex in tow.

"Before we all drink I wanna make a toast!" Callie laughed, pouring more than enough alcohol in each red solo Lauren had placed in front of her.

"You're so excited." Nick laughed, walking over snd grabbing a cup.

"Okay!" She laughed, climbing onto the counter top. Alex just admired her with a red solo in hand and a smile brightening his face. "This is for everybody going through tough times! Believe me been there done that!"

Alex cut her off, setting his cup down and holding back a laugh. "But everyday above ground is a great day, remember that!" Alex yelled, swiping her from the counter and holding her in his arms bridal style before kissing her. Their lips locked as one and he slowly let her down throughout it.

"Okay! That's enough! My eyes!" Nick joked. Alex pulled away and raised a glass, still keeping her close with one arm wrapped around her.

"To the happy couple!" Lauren yelled.

"To the happy couple!" Everyone cheered.

——

twitter

Cal <3 @cals.life.1804
it's been a long time coming tbf. meet my boyfriend or whatever @quackity

|Quackity @quackitymi novia :OWE DIDNT GO TO CHURCH BUT I GOT BLESSED| Cal <3 @cals

|
Quackity @quackity
mi novia :O
WE DIDNT GO TO CHURCH BUT I GOT BLESSED
|
Cal <3 @cals.life.1804
thats a fair statement mi novio

|
Cass <3 @emotional.cass
you girlbossed it btw
|
Cal <3 @cals.life.1804
i so did didnt i

|
user @user
yeah now is when we act surprised see like this
OH MY GOD NO WAY!!!
|
user2 @user2
omfg THERES NO WAY :O
|
user @user
exactly!!