Note

That's it. This story is officially over and you can't imagine how emotional it had been. I hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. I'm going to miss Nazar and Ante, especially after writing about them for so long! I hope you enjoyed this ending even if they both end up dying. I like the thought of them being reunited in a possible afterlife.

If you enjoyed this story and want to spend more time with them, you can read the first book 'Broken Hearts' that is available for free if you have the Amazon kindle app. 'Broken Hearts' explains their teenage years and what they went through before arriving where they were.

(Link if you want to check it out https://www.amazon.com/Broken-Hearts-V-H-Oldfield-ebook/dp/B0965JJ4GY/?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_w=va7Hc&content-id=amzn1.sym.ed85217c-14c9-4aa0-b248-e47393e2ce12&pf_rd_p=ed85217c-14c9-4aa0-b248-e47393e2ce12&pf_rd_r=133-2994377-8631506&pd_rd_wg=CZGut&pd_rd_r=f9251dbb-e58c-427d-8974-4ffe5e37ab4c&ref_=aufs_ap_sc_dsk )

Now, I'm going to take a small break before going back to this story and correct the spelling mistakes I probably made or small stuffs to make that book even better. I'm hoping to publish this book on Amazon one day as well so let's see how this turns out!

Also, maybe one day a third book will appear that will follow Ethan's life. I'm not sure about it yet but I do have a few ideas in mind. But I will let you know!

Once again, thank you for all your support!

x ♥