NINI & TAE: FUCK

Night 8'o clock
V & Nini at their bedroom

NINI and V are in their room right now. Nini sit on the edge of the bed and v standing infront of him.

NINI: STRIP

V: Shirt?

NINI: everything!

V feel awkward for the first time because he is the one who watched girls while strip them now he facing the consequences. He unbuttoned his shirt nini also feel a little awkward for a while but she controlling herself to not be weak. V before unbuckle his belt he looked at her. She really giving a dom auro to him

NINI: DO IT

And V unbuckle his belt and and his pant slide down to his ankle and he threw them off now he is in his boxers. He didn't even saw her and about to take off but nini stop him. V thought she still have a concern of him but actually 😈

NINI: Lay down on the bed by your stomach *v felt a little pressure on his private part and he didn't hesitate and he lay down by his stomach. V tilt his head to see beside sights but nini told him to be straight in a strict Stern voice.

He feel that nini hold his both of the hands and he hear a CLICK sound. And he could feel the tightness on his wrist and HIS COCK. His boxers already a little bit tight he even lay down on by his stomach. The cock rubbing against the bed. Nini finally made him HARD.

V: Wha-what was- *cut-off by nini. Actually she is grabbing his jaw line by her right hand and pull upward from behind and she whispered in a stern voice in his ear it gives shivers to the spine. And he is breathing heavily.

NINI: you are not allowed to speak. Just nod your head if it is yes or no GOT IT!? *V nod his head

NINI blind folded his eyes by a Black silk cloth. Now it's even more hard for him. He can't control hisself. Now nini ready to show but her heart telling her to be don't hurt him but her mind telling her to FUCK HIM HARD how much as you can that he showes. Nini decided to follow her mind.

  Nini take a belt and she hit him at his butt cheeks and his back thighs and feet. V groan and his mind thinks that if he bare this pain she'll Get back her nini so he didn't Even groan afterwards. Nini just beating him with teary eyes. She is really hitting him with a heavy heart. But she heard just a little chuckle smile sound from him. She felt guilt. So she stop the hitting process. She turn him over and take off his blind fold V shrunk his eyes for clear eye sight. He can clearly see that nini cried he felt that strongly that nini loves him.

  V: did you cried?

  NINI: Never ever

  V: i can clearly see it. DON'T HIDE

  NINI: shut up

  V: nini-  *cut-off by nini she clamping his dick by a Hole ring and cock ball ring which both control the cum not to came out at it feel like hell for a man.

  NINI: now you can MOAN hard how much as you can! *She is stroking him by her both of her toes. He feels heaven but actually it not extended he is about to cum but the rings are holding him to not to cum she is stroking so hard his eyes are teared up because of over pleasure his hands are tied behind his back he is out of his patience YES he is moaning hard to cum.. If nini take off the cuff and rings and that's it nini end today because he really can't bear this pain..