NEW BEGINNING PT.1

(V-NINI)

   V crying hardly.. he can't control his tears at all.. it's flows as river. He completely sat on the floor look like a broken one everyone are looking at him and pity him but he don't give fuck about that. If he get back his wife and baby he will cry more than this. He recalling the memories that he with nini and their beautiful life, the first meet, the marriage, the marriage night, the 1st intercourse, he felt the pleasure for the first time with his beloved one. Now everything are killing him. He was in his thought the doctor came from the ICU ward with the sad expression. V get up and asking About his wife's condition.

 V get up and asking About his wife's condition

V: Doc- doc- *crying hard

DOCTOR: calm down boy calm down

V: My wi- wife? *Struggling to talk

DOCTOR: Are you insane Mr?

V: What happened doc-?

DOCTOR: you know she is pregnant right!?

V: doc-? Is my wife?

DOCTOR: she looking so paller and she is not having anything since last 16 hours this is the way you take care of your pregnant women?

V: Is she ok?

DOCTOR: your wife is Alright now she have to take full bed rest.. *V got his soul back after he hear those pleasing and healing words are recovering him. Suddenly his face change

DOCTOR: But-

V: What- doc is is she ok right? *He doubted that question

DOCTOR: if you take care of your wife you both wouldn't be in this situation..

V: Ple- please don't -

DOCTOR: I'm sorry...

V: no no please tell me this is a lie please

DOCTOR: sorry young man we can't save your child.. eventhough we thought that she will be in coma stage but she survived but your baby-!

V: Noooo.. please don't... Please ahhhhhh *screaming out of the fact that he can't accept it. Yes he is Playboy. Yes he is a Naughty one. Yes he has no fellings. But it's HIS BABY. His BLOOD. 

(AFTER A FEW MINUTES)

Now v is not ready to face her.. Because he thought he kill his own baby. That time a nurse come near to him.

NURSE: Is that your name is V?

V: Ye- what? Yeah yes my name is V