37. ELYSIAN REALM: TENTH TRIAL - TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE ANOMALIES

Tenth...
Tenth trial.

The herrscher had just made inside the realm, ready to start her mission.
The mission of what's these malfunctions are and what is causing them in the realm.
Now activating a portal, Mei was now in Hua's area.
Observing her area...

Mei: "Hm."
Mei: "Nothing."

It was all normal, as if the malfunctions weren't here.
Mei: 'Is the malfunctions already fixed, or they're not here yet?'

Before she could continue...
Zombies - One Sakura Guard and one Jo-Ninja.
The first swarm of enemies came forward and started attacking.
Immediately zooming towards them as they were all lined up in a good spot and...

SLAM!
Within a second, a slamming impact could be heard.
Mei's psychic sword had flashed them out completely in one fell swoop.

She did the exact same with the second horde:
One Void Taurus and one Honkai Elder.
No third group, she collects Hua's signet and activates Vicissitude's portal once more.

...
...
...

Second space.
Zombies - Three Sealed Archlich.
While one had no soul link, the two others in front of it had soul links.
Mei took the one alone out first and handled the other two in soul links simultaneously at once using her charged attack.

Making a final slash to the first round, the second horde immediately spawned a few inches in front of her...
Two Honkai Elders.

Those two Honkai Elders adjacent from Mei started approaching her and was about to attack her.
Mei reading their attack patterns like an open book, she evades them as soon as their attack was halfway to hitting her.
Missed, their attack hits the ground, making a few crumbles, rubbles, and cracks.
With this chance, Mei uses her herrscher powers to gather the two honkai elders in one area and slashes them, resulting them to become airborne and taken out at the same time.
With no other rounds, she collects Hua's signet and activates the Bodhi portal.

...
...
...

Third space.
IMAGINARY: Two Puppet -Monster in the form of a Honkai Chariot appear before her.
She first took out their imaginary cores, putting them in a unmoving state.
She immediately wraps up and takes them all out simultaneously.

The second swarm took no time to come visit Mei next:
MECHS: Two Padrino MFG, one Augmented, and one Lightning circling around her.
Without even the time to land as they were all airborne, she slashes them all down with a charged attack, taking them all out immediately at the same time.
No other rounds of monsters after her, she collects Eden's signet and activates the Bodhi portal once more.

...
...
...

Fourth space.
The same monsters of the first round from the last space appeared in front of her by a few feet.
Without a doubt, Mei flashes to them and made direct hits.
The same process with the second round of monsters.
She did slip up a bit and got some scratches as a result, but she didn't let that go through her as she continued her assault.
They all dispersed a few seconds later, now it was time to collect a second Bodhi signet.
Apparently, since this mission had a time limit and Mei made it within the time by a few minutes and seconds, she was able to get a third and extra signet without a problem.

Realizing she has three of his signets, Su makes his appearance in front of her.
He calmly spreads out his two core signets to Mei.
Choosing one of the two, Mei gently takes one from his hand and he leaves the Elysian Realm.

Meanwhile, Mei makes it to the front of the two paths.
These portals weren't odd, they looked the same.
Every space she has went to hasn't been acting weird like the last time, as if everything was normal.