58. ELYSIAN REALM: TO "THE SPECIAL PLACE"

=========================
IN THE ELYSIAN REALM...
=========================
Mei: "..."

Elysia: "Are you ready, Mei?"
Elysia: "I will be able to lead you towards Y/n's anchor."
Elysia:  "From there, you will have to be on your own."
Elysia:  "For some reason..."
Elysia:  "Y/n never allows other SIMs, even me to enter the premises, so I do not know what holds beyond the area."
Elysia:  "Who knows if it's actually a part of her memory, if it's a place meant for successors only..."
Elysia:  "Or perhaps it's an area that other SIMs are not allowed to know."
Elysia:  "That is why, do be careful when you cross over that line, okay?"

Mei:  "Mm."
Mei hums subtly before continuing to speak.
Mei:  "I will."
Mei:  "Y/n said before she was locked in the special place, Mobius planned out a administrative protocol that prevented Y/n from leaving the area."
Mei:  "Not only that, she also mentioned it was also used to prevent her from saving many successors that encounter Mobius."
Mei:  "If Mobius also planned to lock out any SIMs including herself to enter the place, then what was she really thinking?"

Elysia:  "As you were probably told by Y/n, she has a clear distaste towards Mobius."
Elysia:  "She may prove it to you in words, however she doesn't show it within her emotions as much."
Elysia:  "As you have experienced before when you fought against Mobius, Y/n is one of the many people that can really assist successors from the grasp of Mobius's plans."
Elysia:  "Most to every successor that have been involved with Mobius were either saved by Y/n in time, or was left to die by Mobius's hands because she wasn't able to make it in time."
Elysia:  "It's because Y/n gets in the way of her ill intentions is the reason why Mobius dislikes Y/n very much."
Elysia:  "It's because Mobius does these kinds of things despite knowing that it's wrong is the reason why Y/n dislikes Mobius very much."

Mei:  "..."
Mei:  "I see."
Mei murmurs as she silently goes through her mind.
Mei:  'She is... somewhat like me.'
Mei:  'Or is it perhaps, I'm like her?'
She thinks to herself a bit more before taking herself out of her thoughts and speak back to Elysia.
Mei:  "We have no time to waste."
Mei:  "Lead the way, Elysia."

Elysia:  "Sure thing, Mei!"
Elysia:  "Just make sure you stay close to me and don't get lost."
Elysia:  "And since you have Y/n's necklace, may I use it for now?"

Mei:  "Yes, sure thing."
Mei takes off the necklace from her neck and gives it to Elysia.
Mei:  "Elysia, you said that you made it to the anchor once but was denied access."
Mei:  "Don't tell me, with the use of her necklace you were able to find Y/n's area?"

Elysia:  "Hm?"
Elysia:  "Yes, that's correct."
Elysia:  "Almost anyone can use the necklace to find Y/n's area."
Elysia:  "Even Kevin used it to find her anchor one time, but was denied access."
Elysia:  "Although I did pester him a bit to try, it did confirm my suspicions: that Mobius did block the area from us SIMs."
Elysia:  "Though it is also possible she didn't consider the possibility that a successor can enter the area..."
Elysia:  "To leads to this point now."
Elysia:  "Now that we might have a solution to bring our fourteenth Flame-Chaser back, we'll be leaving it up to you to return Y/n back."

Mei: 'Even Kevin tried but was denied access as well?'
Mei: 'That would mean only successors that have successfully completed her special requirements are able to enter the area.'
Mei:  "She did say that I will be able to enter her area now that I have fulfilled two of the three special requirements."
Mei responds back to Elysia calmly before getting taken into her inner thoughts for a moment, telling herself a few notes in mind while continuing to follow behind Elysia...
Mei:  'Not only that, I'll need her assistance more than I think I would...'
Mei:  'I have so many questions to ask her, and she might be able to answer them.'