Chapter 5: Undeniable Feelings.

"Drive my shit for me." Jah said to Andy. "Bet. Bae you drive."  Andy said handing green eye the keys. Xander took me to his car opened the door and pushed me in the passenger side and put the seatbelt around me. "Ion need no help. Fuck."  I said muggin him the whole way to his side.

"That lil ass attitude I could give a fuck about." Xander said while looking me dead in my eyes. "Baby you don't have to." I said still muggin him. "You can take me home I don't wanna go nowhere."  i said sitting back and looking out the window. He just turned the music up and drove off. He played a mix of lil baby, j.cole, and Brent. He a fuck nigga I can just tell. I thought squinting and mugging him.

"What you mugging for?" He asked smiling . "Cause this aint the way to taking me home." I lied. Well i mean thats not why i was mugging him but its damn sure true. "I already said where we going you aint running shit." He said calmly with his eyes on the road licking his lips. "Ill walk the fuck." I said wit my hand on the handle.

"Shid you gone roll first, and you don't even know where you at." He replied. "Nigga I grew up here just like you." I said looking at him confused. "Where you at then?" He asked. "I don't fucking know" I sat back as he laughed.

"See this why i slap niggas." I said feeling my anger rise. He really pissing me off. "I aint a nigga I'm a grown ass man so that's on you sweetheart." He said shrugging.

I sat back and folded my arms again. He laughed and shook his head. Ion find shit funny. About five minutes later we arrived at a nice house Xander pulled into the lot. Nobody was here yet, so they just got us waiting outside. See I could've went home for this. I sat back, folded my arms, and sighed. "You a fucking brat bruh." He chuckled.

Meanwhile.. Cordaye P.O.V

Ive been just staring out the window the whole car ride Im mad as fuck. I got my ass beat but my cousin whooped that hoe. *ding*

nylaabae: ya fucking or sum

Me: bro wtf.😭 no.

nylaabae: well shit bring yall ass on. And bitchhh yo man was finna beat that hoe for you. 😏

Me: oo bitch swearrrr. 😩

nylaabae: i swear. He told Xander get him for I knock this bitch head off.

Me: yeahhhh BIG SAYSOO!

nylaabae: period bitch.

"Who is that?" Jah asked. "Nyla." I replied dryly. "Why you acting Ike that?" He questioned. I felt another wave of embarrassment slap me in my face. "Like what?" I asked. "Ion know you just not acting like my Cordaye." He said. Lawd Jesus did he just say what I think he just said. I'm tripping I'm reading too much into it. "Maybe its the fact i just got my ass beat Jah." I said looking at him.

"You didn't get your ass beat her ass would've been hurt worse than what Nyla did and besides you still beautiful." He said looking at me. I avoided his gaze. Shid almost told him to pull over. "You had my back?" I asked turning in his direction now. "Wha I was bout to stomp her ass but Andy let her go." He spoke. "mm... as you should?" I said running my hand through my hair.

He chuckled "you hungry?" He asked me. "Hell yeah oooh see if Xan will cook." He pulled his phone out and handed it to me to call him. I looked at him so shook. "What?" He asked smiling and shit. He just so sexy my gawd. I went to Xanders contact, and it rung 2 seconds "Nyla shut yo ass up hello?" He said on the other line.

"Don't be talking to my cousin like that nigga."  I said mugging him. "I'm finna fuck her little ass up." He said. "You aint fin do a FUCK THING to Nyla." We heard Nyla holler back. me and Jah looked at each other and laughed.

"Ya already acting married n shit." Jah said and we laughed. "What the fuck do yall want?" Xander asked. "Can you cook? Pleaseeee!" I pleaded. "If yall don't come on imma take my ass home." He said . "So yeah?" I asked. "What yall want?" He asked. Soft ass. "I want some chicken Alfredo with some shrimp." I said smiling in the camera. "Alright." He said and hung up in my face.

Dickhead.