Chapter 14- The big 21!

||Za'Nyla Ayaire Wright POV|| 8 am| July23rd

I woke up early so i could get some breakfast started. I made some eggs, sausage & potatoes, and French toast from scratch.  I put the lids on the food for corda once she gets here. We weren't able to get the cake yesterday because of everything that went down. So now I am stopping to drop off Xan's plate then headed to pick up the cake and sparklers and deliver it to the club. Last night we ended up watching the classic, Paid in Full. We both ended up falling asleep. He woke me up at about 3 in the morning for me to lock the door. 

As I'm walking out the door I come face to face with Jah and Corda. "Whoo shit I could slap the shit outta you." "Who that's for?" Corda asked pointing to the plate in my hand. "Xander, now come on out the way i got shit to do. Oh Happy motherfuckin 21 bitchhhhhhh! Breakfast is on the stove bookie." I said making my way down the complex's hall to Xan's apartment. I knocked twice then heard a groggy "hold on." 

a few seconds later the door swung open with a shirtless Xan standing in the doorway rubbing his eyes. "I brought you some breakfast on my way out." I said ripping my eyes off his naked torso smiling. "Thank you. Where you headed?" he asked setting the plate on his table ripping the foil off stuffing his face full of French toast. "Now Xander..." i spoke taking a deep breath. "What?" he questioned with his mouth muffled from all the food he done damn stuffed as I looked him upside his head. "Why are you stuffing your mouthh it's not going anywhere." I said to him laughing. "A man gotta eat." he said defensively. "Where you going?" he asked pointing to me with the fork. 

"To get Corda's cake and some sparklers also to be sure this distillery delivered the drinks and shit for the bar." I said making count with my fingers. "Bet I'm coming with you." he said pushing me out the door. "Untuh... not looking like that you not. Aint finna be walking 'round with me looking homeless." I said holding onto a piece of wall by the door. "Man i just aint got no shirt on. And I look good girl." he said flexing his muscles with slobber still hardened to his face. "Alexander now you do but right now... you have a hole in the bottom of them shorts, you got dried slobber on your face, and you aint had a retwist in damn near a month." I said pointing at him with each homeless feature I gave off. "Alright damn... chillout. I'm finna do something with myself though hold on." he laughed going to his room. 

A few moments later he came out with some khaki pants with a khaki with brown spots button down and a wife beater under, with his signature all white air force one's. And damn do he look good. "Better?" he asked. "its a little better." I said rolling my eyes with a smile. "You really done already said I look good. I aint tripping." he said doing a lil pimp walk. "Boy bring your ass on for you be left." I said quickly making my way out the door and down the stairs to avoid being more embarrassed. I sat in the car waiting for him while waiting I went ahead and connected my music and started playing ; delusional by Nelccia. Just cause I'm being delusional know damn well that man look like a full course meal. 

As soon as it started, he got into the car. "If I see you out in public with her. I might lose my mind.

sometimes I think about what if i just go ahead and kill ya and imma take my timmeee." I blasted as I drove off "Crazy thinggg this be all in my mind i know i gotta stop I'm trying to, it's hard i don't know what to doo." I screamed with my eyes closed holding the wheel while at a red light.

"Yo, you throwed the fuck off I swear." he said looking at me like I was crazy. "This just my songggg." I said swirling in my seat to the beat as i snapped and he laughed. "whats that shit y'all be saying... laced." he said as we laughed. 

Cordaye Anne WIlliams P.O.V 

"ooo shit Jah okay, okay waitt." I yelled as he continued to fuck me senseless. Since we been at my house, we barely spoke four words before he got straight to it. We had ended up spending the night as his house we just watched movies and slept. But he's getting his floors redone this morning, so we decided to come to my house. "Jahd-." I hissed as he slid out flipping me over with me now face down ass up cause that's the way he like to fuck. I tried scooting away as he was too deep. "nuuh I thought you could handle it." he groaned wrapping his arms around my stomach to move me back.  "I canttt." I moaned as he began to speed up his strokes. "Take it." he demanded feeding me stroke after stroke as if I had him fucked up.