Chapter 5

Tsowäl smiled as he heard the horns blown from home

Tsowäl smiled as he heard the horns blown from home. He was so happy to finally be home after four years of training.

He learned so much during his time, even got his very own Skimwing. He watched as everyone in the village ran up to greet them as they all made it to the shore of their Village.

Some of them didn't hesitate to go towards their children and lovers. Tsowäl got off his Skimwing and saw his mother coming to him.

"Hi mom." He said as she smiled before hugging him." Oh my baby boy, I have missed you so much." She said as he chuckled." I missed you too, mama." He said and she took a good look at him.

"You have grown so handsomely, my son." She said and he smirked." I tried." He said and she playfully rolled her eyes.

Tsowäl looked up to see his brother coming towards him. Their mother watched as Tonowari walked up to him as Tsowäl looked at him.

"Welcome home, brother." Tonowari said as he held out his hand. Opä looked at Tsowäl who looked at his hand before grabbing a hold of it. She sighs in relief, happy to know that they weren't having beef.

"It's good to be back, brother." Tsowäl said and Tonowari smiled at him." Come, we are having a feast in your honor." He said and Tsowäl nodded.

"Great." He said and followed his family as people greeted him for being back. Tsowäl smiled and thanked them as he looked around.

They allowed him to put his stuff down as he looked around the hut. They watched him as he looked at all the stuff. He missed being here so much.

"Come, my son. Don't want to be late." She said and he nodded before following them as they went to the bonfire. As the leaders of the clan, they sat in the middle.

Tsowäl sat down as Tonowari began telling him what happened while he was gone. He learned that Tonowari was now the chief, and has been for a year. He talked about all of the training he had, and so on.

Tsowäl looked around for someone and soon had eyes on them.

Ronal.

She looked so beautiful from the last time he saw her. Her hair wasn't braided, in fact, her hair was wavy. It looked good on her. He smiled as he watched her. Over the past four years, he learned to get over the fact that she was going to be his brother.

He was learning to move on and soon find someone else to be future mates with. He saw a girl talking to Ronal as she looked at him. Tsowäl held his breath as Ronal looked at him. He blinked as she glared at him before looking away. He raised an eyebrow, did she hate him or something?

Last time he checked, he should be the one hating her instead of the other way around. He shrugged before going back to listen to Tonowari.

"So now that you are back, I figured you might be interested in looking for a mate." His mother said as Tonowari grinned while Tsowäl closed his ears not wanting to hear this.