Chapter 29

Tsireya stood at the edge of the village, her heart pounding with a mix of fear and curiosity

Tsireya stood at the edge of the village, her heart pounding with a mix of fear and curiosity. The news had spread like wildfire - the Sully family had brought a human to their midst. The Navi people were on edge, whispers of anger and distrust filling the air.

As Spider stepped into the clearing, Tsireya could see the tension in his eyes, and the uncertainty in his movements. She knew that he was just a pawn in a game much larger than himself. But would her people see it that way?

The warriors gathered, their bows at the ready, their faces etched with determination. Tsowäl, Tsireya's father and the leader of their clan, raised his hand, calling for peace. His voice was strong and commanding, cutting through the tension like a knife.

"Please, Tsowäl." Jake said as he looked at the leader." You cannot expect me to allow you to bring him here. After what his people did." Tsowäl told him as Kiri held Spider's hand and Ewluea was standing next to Lo'ak.

"He is not one of them he has grown up as a Na'vi. He's one of us." Jake said and Tsowäl looked at the human boy who had a long scar on his chest. Tsowäl frowned, what has this boy been through to get that?" He is not our enemy." Jake told him. Tsowäl looked at his people before turning back to Jake.

"Fine. I will consider letting him stay. But he must pull his weight if he is to live here." He said and some of the Sully family smiled a little at that Ronal stepped forward, her eyes blazing with fury. "How can you be so blind, Tsowäl? This human comes from a race that has brought nothing but destruction to our land!"

Tsowäl placed a hand on Ronal's shoulder, his touch gentle yet firm. "We cannot judge this young one based on the sins of his people. We must show him compassion and understanding. He is but a boy."

Reluctantly, the warriors lowered their bows, though their eyes remained wary. Spider stood before them, his gaze flickering between fear and gratitude. Tsowäl nodded towards the Sully family, indicating that Spider would stay with them for now.

"Where can we put my son?" Neytiri asked tears drying up on her face. Tsowäl looked to see a dead Neteyam in Jake's arms. Tsowäl's heart aches for the family. Tsowäl looked at his mate who sighed at him." Follow me." She said before heading the family to go mourn for Neteyam. Tsowäl watched them leave before looking at the waters.

Was it the right choice?

ꔌꔌꔌꔌꔌ

As the sun began its descent over the lush greenery of Pandora, the Sully family gathered solemnly by the tranquil waters of the Hallelujah Mountains. The gentle rustling of the leaves and the distant calls of the banshees seemed to echo the somber mood that enveloped them.

Jake Sully stood at the forefront, his face a mask of grief and acceptance. Beside him, Neytiri, his beloved wife, held their children close, her eyes reflecting both sorrow and strength. The loss of Neteyam, a member of their clan, a brother, and a son weighed heavily on their hearts.

The Na'vi way of honoring the departed was a sacred ritual deeply intertwined with their spiritual beliefs. Neteyam's life had been one of bravery and wisdom, his spirit now ready to return to Eywa, the guiding force of Pandora.

With reverence and respect, the Sully family adorned Neteyam's body with vibrant ikran feathers and delicate beads, symbols of his journey beyond this realm. Neytiri sang a haunting melody, her voice carrying both sorrow and hope as she called upon Eywa to welcome their fallen family.

As the last notes of Neytiri's song faded into the evening air, Jake and Neytiri gently lifted Neteyam's body off of a beautifully crafted raft adorned with intricate Na'vi symbols. The waters shimmered in the dying light, a reflection of the eternal cycle of life and death.

Neytiri and Jake held their breath before going underwater taking their son's body with them. They went deep underwater before letting go of their firstborn son and allowing him to return to Ewya

With tears glistening in their eyes, they watched as his body was gone. The soft lapping of the waves against the shore seemed to whisper a final farewell to Neteyam, carrying his spirit towards its ultimate destination.

In the morning, Jake made his way to Tsowäl's hut, his face filled with sorrow. As Jake glanced up, Tsowäl met his gaze." My family and I, we'll move on tomorrow. Far away from here." Jake informed them, his voice heavy with emotion. Tsowäl's expression turned into a frown upon hearing this news.

"Your son lies with our ancestors." Ronal, looking at her husband and then at Jake, furrowed her brows." You are Metkayina now." Tsowäl, in a serious tone, declared.

Jake looked up at him, understanding the weight of these words, and nodded in acceptance. Ronal, feeling the weight of the moment, closed her eyes and lowered her gaze. The two men raised their arms and joined them together, a gesture symbolizing peace and alliance.

ꔌꔌꔌꔌꔌ

Tsowäl dismounted from his skimwing upon reaching the spirit tree. With bated breath, he descended into the depths and gazed at the luminous underwater tree. Retrieving his braid from his back, he connected it to the spirit tree, all the while studying his queue. He closed his eyes, and in an instant, he was transported elsewhere.

Upon reopening his eyes, Tsowäl found himself within the confines of his hut. Rising from his slumber, he ventured outside, only to be met with bewilderment. Perplexed, he strolled along the water's edge, casting his gaze ahead. To his surprise, he spotted two individuals seated by the water.

As they turned around, Tsowäl's heart swelled with relief upon recognizing his brother Tonowari and his father Usiml. "Greetings, dear brother. It seems you have finally graced us with your presence," Tonowari remarked, a mischievous smirk adorning his face. Overwhelmed with emotion, Tsowäl smiled, tears streaming down his cheeks, as he beheld his brother and father once more.

"Hello, my son," Usimal greeted as he approached his son and affectionately embraced him, placing a hand on his head. "I have missed you dearly," Tsowäl expressed, while Usimal smiled warmly at him. "We have also missed you," he replied, releasing his son from the embrace.

Tonowari asked about their mother, prompting Tsowäl to look at him and respond, "She is holding on. She eagerly waits to be with you, father." Usimal's smile grew wider." How is my new nephew." Tsowäl chuckled at Tonowari and replied, "Räoye is doing well. He possesses the same strength as the rest of us." Räoye had entered the world two weeks after the intense battle with the sky people.

"How is Ewluea?" Tonowari inquired about his brother, and Tsowäl's expression turned sour. Ewluea had distanced herself from the family, considering the Sully family as her own. This was especially evident now that she was dating Lo'ak, which had deeply saddened Tsireya and continued to do so.

"She is better off without us," Tsowäl replied, and Tonowari's face fell as he embraced his brother. "I understand that you have loved her your entire life, brother. Please, continue to be there for her even if she doesn't desire it."

"I promise, brother. I promise.

This story was a roller coaster full of emotions. We are finally done. This story will not continue since I am learning to allow stories to close and not continue. I'm so happy for the ones who have been with me throughout the story and that some of you will still be here for more future stories of Avatar.

Follow me back to finish Neytiri's love story, shall we?

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗔𝗩𝗔𝗧𝗔𝗥: 𝘙𝘖𝘕𝘈𝘓 𝘟 𝘔𝘈𝘓𝘌 𝘖𝘊 🎉