Chapter 13

"Tonowari!" Tonowari could hear his brother out in the distance as he looked at the dead girl next to him

"Tonowari!" Tonowari could hear his brother out in the distance as he looked at the dead girl next to him. Tonowari let tears roll on his face as he knew he wasn't going to make it." Tsowäl!" He shouted only to start coughing.

Without a second, Tonowari could hear Tsowäl running towards him. His vision started fading to black as his brother, Tsowäl, came running to his side, desperately trying to save him.

"Tonowari, no! Don't leave me!" Tsowäl cried out, his voice trembling with grief.

He frantically applied pressure to Tonowari's wound, trying to stem the blood flow. But it was too late. The damage was too extensive, and Tonowari's life was slipping away.

"It's going to be okay, brother." Tonowari said as Tsowäl looked at him with tears in his eyes." How can you say this to me when your life's on the line." Tsowäl told him as Tonowari smiled at him.

"Because I know I will be in good hand, in Eywa's hand.......I will be with father." He said as they heard Ronal run towards them, but when she got there, Tonowari's body began to fade, his spirit drifting away from the physical realm.

Tsowäl could do nothing but hold him, his tears mingling with his brothers as Tonowari took his last breath. Ronal started crying out as Tsowäl held her in his arms. As he looked at his brother he couldn't see anything but red everywhere.

Tsowäl let go of Ronal as he got on his Skimwing and swam away, leaving Ronal with Tonowari's body. All Tsowäl did was killed everything and everyone in sight.

"It was about time these demons leave his home once and for all."

I was going to add his revenge kill and everything but then I got lazy and didn't have any ideas for one so we're gonna skip. Hope you understand.😁

ꔌꔌꔌꔌꔌ

When the battle was over, Tsowäl went to go get his brother's body as Ronal glared at Jake Sully with anger and resentment.

"You did this, Jake Sully." She spat out. "You and your human ways brought death to Tonowari."

Jake looked at her in disbelief. "What are you talking about, Ronal? I didn't do anything to harm Tonowari."

"Don't lie to me, Jake," Ronal retorted. "You and your kind have been destroying our world since the day you arrived. First, you took our land, then you killed our people, and now you've taken our leader from us."

Neytiri, who had been silently watching the exchange, finally spoke up. "Ronal, stop this. Jake did not kill Tonowari. He risked his own life to save our people."

"And what about the humans, Neytiri?" Ronal asked, his voice dripping with venom. "They will continue to destroy our world if we let them. We must take a stand against them."