Chapter 24

Shortly after Kiri's accident, the sky people arrived in their helicopter, touching down on the beach exactly where the Sully family had initially landed their Banshees

Jake expertly piloted the helicopter, ensuring a smooth and secure landing, capturing the attention of the intrigued and fearful Metkayina clan. As the helicopter touched down, Norm emerged from it in his Avatar form, embracing Jake with a warm one-armed hug. Together, they swiftly retrieved the necessary items from the helicopter's cargo.

Now, inside their Marui, Kiri's body was lying on the ground, unconscious, hooked up to wires from the machines the scientists brought in, as they examined her.

"There's no bleed, there's no fracture." Norm informs the few gathered, as he reads off the machine that had an image of Kiri's brain on it, checking for any damage.

Jake was squatting beside the teenager, as Ewluea and Tuk were near the back, hugging each other with worried faces for their best friend, all while Ney'tiri was pacing around the hut.

"The brain looks good." Max finishes off their analysis, holding up the machine he was holding to show Norm.

Unbeknownst to them, Ronal was heading towards the hut with Tsireya trailing behind, holding the items needed to treat the girl. Upon reaching Tsireya, she swiftly takes the basket from her and continues on her way.

Ney'tiri spots her entering the room and walks towards her, ready to welcome her. Meanwhile, Ronal observes the Avatar and the human working on Kiri. "I see that I am not needed here."

"You are Tsahik." Neytiri hisses, her words filled with venom, as she firmly holds onto Ronal's arm before preparing to depart. Kiri scans the room, her gaze landing on Ewluea who is already staring back at her.

Ronal purses her lips at this, ears twitching a little as she glances back at the scientists, "Remove these things."

Ney'tiri spins on the humans, "Out! You have done nothing!" She shouts at the scientists, as Jake helps them gather all their stuff and leads them out away from the hut.

After the scientists left the pod, Ronal took a seat next to Kiri while Ewleua approached to assist her. However, Ronal abruptly hissed at her, saying, "I don't need your help." Ewleua looked down, clearly affected by Ronal's reaction. It seemed like she was still upset about Tsireya.

Ewluea looked outside and saw Tsireya talking with Neteyam. Ewluea walked away out of the hut and sat next to Lo'ak who looked at her." You okay?" He asked and she nodded smiling at him.

Ronal now performs a healing session, chanting words, poking and prodding Kiri's stomach, and skin with a thin needle that had some type of special remedy on the tip.

It felt like forever as Ronal continued her healing session on the girl. Tuk and Neytiri kept Ronal company in the hut as she worked her magic. Finally, Kiri opened her eyes and glanced around, squinting as everyone entered the room. "Kiri."